Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delete

Comments

• Options
    shawna95301shawna95301 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Amaira wrote:
    I'm throwing in my support of this idea. :D

I am confused though as to how having pre-made gay sims is forcing anything on anyone. Sims can already have homosexual relationships on their own so having a pre-made sim is just nice to show support and for those who want it. Those who don't can just chose not to play that household. If I was offended by single parents (sounds insane but being offended by gay marriage sounds insane to me so...) I would not be all butt hurt and offended by a single parent pre-made sim family. I simply wouldn't play that household and find a different one. I usually create my own households anyways. The fact that people are saying EA shouldn't because it would be offensive to someone is mind boggling to me. Just don't play the gay household if you don't like it there is no reason to throw a tantrum.

i dont think in general the idea offends most of the people that were replying i think what offended most of us was how to original poster replied to anyone who didnt want it or thought it has the potential to offend someone.
    the op was down right rude and hurtful in most of how they reacted. i dont think its a bad idea to have premade gays sims but im not going to get all bent out of shape if they are not included i can create my own. we do have that option thats why im not seeing why they were getting angry with not have premade ones in the game to begin with.
    yes it will be nice do i think they HAVE to do it no.
    the original poster said they wants to force it on to people who dont want it. and that is wrong. nothing should be FORCED onto anyone.
    it wasnt what the op wanted it was the reasoning behind it that rubbed me and i think everyone else wrong. and i still stand behind everything i said.
    im happy that i get the options to make my sims gay straigh bi.. they are anything i want them to be.
    unlike rl my sims live in a perfect world were no one cares what or who they chose to do and im happy with that. they dont need to make premade sims to give my sims the right i dont have. im just happy ea included things that most other games dont have.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    Cali,

Knowing you posted 'you hoped all straights would be 'knocked off' one by one until only gay people were left' in the thread that was deleted I won't be signing your new petition, either.

Nor when you stated in another that (which you deleted your comment) that you were only doing things to rile me (in that thread) I don't consider you the best person to represent this idea for EA to add premades same sex couples living in the houses in the next game.

I wouldn't want to support such a bad attitude like that.

Good luck with your thread but knowing what you have said in other threads is a reason for me not to support this thread one way or another.
    Listen honeysuckle, the only reason I ever said anything rude to you in the first place was because of you expressing your opposition of this subject, so please don't act like you were ever going to sign. If you remember, you said you would boycott The Sims 4 if it had this in and you couldn't remove it.

I don't remember a comment about "knocking off straight people from the thread" but if there was one it would have been an obvious joke and you know it. The vocal majority of people supporting this topic are straight. :wink: I can tell you that my comment about hoping same-sex relationships were forced on Simmers who didn't agree with the lifestyle was not a joke though. :

Don't miss quote me Cali, I find it strange you would get your undies all in a wad because a consumer of EA products said 'if' something offended them they simply wouldn't buy it. As an adult people have a right to buy or not to buy whatever they want. Children don't.

As consumers people can decide whether game is a game they want to have or not. It's amazing to me how rude and what a troll you are.

BTW< you didn't say 'kicked off' in a thread but you used the phrase 'knocked off' which means 'dead' where I come from.

You didn't express whether you were speaking about the forums, in the game, or the straight Sims in the game, or whatever, but simply stated you hoped Straights were all 'knocked off' one by one...

I find your comments worrisome and troubling to say the least.

And in my own thread requesting more Black Families with long histories and dead relatives etc. like the Goths, you came into that thread and called everything but a white woman.

You certaintly are a very troubled individual and maybe it's time to seek councling since you wanted all Straigts 'knocked off'.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i agree with Cinebar i think Cali-Pier92 needs to get some mental help. i think we should start a petition that they get that much needed help. since i no how much cali likes petitions maybe they will agree. ;)
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow the story unravels even more. I want all straight people dead now, what am I a gay supremest? I can put up with any crap or insults you throw at me but please don't sink that low. I would have a pretty lonely life without any straight people, it would mean no friends or family for me! Cinebar you are a disgrace, and you my darling are the troll.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i agree with Cinebar i think Cali-Pier92 needs to get some mental help. i think we should start a petition that they get that much needed help. since i no how much cali likes petitions maybe they will agree. ;)
    Mental issues are a funny issue they're good for a joke. Let's laugh at mentally disabled people, or makes jokes about depressed people. :D

I do have phychological scars from being bullied for being gay so badly I had to leave school at 14, I did have to talk to a counsellor because I didn't leave the house for almost a year afterwards. I did have trouble making friends with people for years after. I do still to this day have many scars that will never go away because of physical and mental abuse that lasted for 3 years. So thank you for that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mental issues are a funny issue they're good for a joke. Let's laugh at mentally disabled people, or makes jokes about depressed people. :D

I do have phychological scars from being bullied for being gay so badly I had to leave school at 14, I did have to talk to a counsellor because I didn't leave the house for almost a year afterwards. I did have trouble making friends with people for years after. I do still to this day have many scars that will never go away because of physical and mental abuse that lasted for 3 years. So thank you for that.

sad to say i dont believe u i think you are making this up so people will feel bad about the things u were saying earlier.
    i have friends who have real mental issue. i have a friend that has been ra ped over and over again her whole life to the point that if someone even looks at her with interest she freaks out and crys. i have been abused sexually as a child and was bullied my whole life and i do have depression but guess what i dont treat people like scum and say the hurtful things that u did just cuz i was abused. i think u are a troll and if ur not then yes u do have mental issues and u need to get help. u are a down right nasty person adn when someone calls u out for it then u act all innocent. u are so very very wrong for how u are acting.

oh and i wanted to add in.
    there are a lot of people who are abused sexually mentaly and phsyically for many different reasons and you dont see them acting the way you are. i no a lot of ppl personally and thro the internet that have a lot of mentall issues for what has happend to them and guess what most of them try and find good things to do like helping people who are having the same issues and just by being nice to everyone. most dont even have a bad bone in their body cuz they no the pain that being mean can cause. that is why i dont believe u. i think you are a troll thats trying to get ppl to argue and fight so u can sit back and laugh. or hell maybe u do have real mental problems but guess what that doesnt mean u can go around saying the crap that u were and hurting peoples feelings and ******* them off just cuz u want it. so therefore i say if u do have mental problems go see a shrink.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh dear. I hope you find some closure one day shawna95301.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013

Sorry but I don't see the humor in this. What is funny about mental illness? If you don't like him thats your opinion- but to come on here making jokes saying he has mental issues and then turn around and say that you and people you know have been through horrible things and it is nothing to laugh at makes no sense to me.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited June 2013

People are bullied for anything and everything, whether it's considered acceptable by society or not.

Being bullied, or feeling alienated from your friends for whatever reason is awful. If there's no particular reason why you tend to invent reasons.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited June 2013

Sorry but I don't see the humor in this. What is funny about mental illness? If you don't like him thats your opinion- but to come on here making jokes saying he has mental issues and then turn around and say that you and people you know have been through horrible things and it is nothing to laugh at makes no sense to me.

THIS^^^
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    invis
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    brookesaywhatx have u read what they have said to ppl? or how about the many other posts they have made along the same lines? people even stated earlier how many accounts they have had because they keep getting reported for how they have been treating people. and most of their posts are petitions for one thing or another and they all are geared towards starting an argument. so i think they are a sick person who needs help or a sad troll. im starting to lean towards a troll. and that was a crack at them loving petitions not at mental illness. and being bullied isnt a reason to treat ppl ill. most of the kind hearted ppl i no where bullied and thats one of the reasons they are so kind is cuz they know how it feels. i dont believe this person was treated ill ever because of some of the things they have said in this post and in many others by them.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Invis
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow di wow. What's going on here?

Is this the fabled 'invisipost' problem?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    brookesaywhatx have u read what they have said to ppl? or how about the many other posts they have made along the same lines? people even stated earlier how many accounts they have had because they keep getting reported for how they have been treating people. and most of their posts are petitions for one thing or another and they all are geared towards starting an argument. so i think they are a sick person who needs help or a sad troll. im starting to lean towards a troll. and that was a crack at them loving petitions not at mental illness. and being bullied isnt a reason to treat ppl ill. most of the kind hearted ppl i no where bullied and thats one of the reasons they are so kind is cuz they know how it feels. i dont believe this person was treated ill ever because of some of the things they have said in this post and in many others by them.

I have seen the posts and am not getting into that- like I said if you don't like him, fair enough, your opinion. I just do not take lightly to someone saying "haha I think he has a mental problem and needs to get some help for that"... not something to joke about at all imo.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ok ill agree with u i did say it in a distastfull manner do to me getting upset over how he has been treating people. what i find very interesting is that i get jumped on for that one comment and yet he has been extremely nasty to many people and not many ppl seemed very bothered by it. none the less i will go on and play my extremely happy gay sims and forget this troll even exsists. and im sorry to everyone but cali.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Why do people want to have arguments?

Humans are so illogical.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Humans are so illogical.

I am illogical for being offended by someone making fun of mental illness?

Yes. Completely illogical. Silly me.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Humans are so illogical.

Um yeah that was kind of meant to be silly, and it wasn't a reaction to you so much as the thread in general.

Has everyone forgotten that we're talking about fantasy computer people?
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ugh.
    All Cali wanted was to have pre-made same-sex couples in TS4 or maybe in the next store world for TS3. And this is what it has turned into?
    I don't really want to dis anyone, but, why can't we have this conversation in a peaceful and civil manner?

I'm not saying Cali is an angel, as even though I think he is a respectful and cool person, he has said some things. But, it has just crossed the line with all the other Simmers coming on slandering him.

Cinebar, you brought up your 'Black Families' thread and said some things about it, and then you bash Cali? If I'm correct.
    I'm sure that Cali is just standing up and defending himself, I'm sure if someone came onto your thread and said that:

"Blacks are Unnatural an' this is a stupid thread!"

Then you'd be raged and defending the black people of the world. So, why can't it be the same for the homosexual community? Cali is just defending people who like the same gender as they are.

And, I think you hit an all-time-low when you stated that Cali had issues or something wrong with him. I used to respect you as a Simmer Cinebar, I used to respect you and agree with almost every word you said on your posts in the I&F section. But, that is just low-- so low.

And again I'm not saying Cali is a saint either. But, I'm just saying how some people have pathetically start name-calling people in this thread because of one person's request.
    If you don't agree with this thread then simply leave it at rest. Simple. :]
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Humans are so illogical.

Um yeah that was kind of meant to be silly.

Has everyone forgotten that we're talking about fantasy computer people?

Nope, haven't forgotten. But when someone takes it to that level when they are making jokes out of something that isn't funny at all, its not silly to me anymore.

I'm not trying to fight, sorry if this sounds rude, still waking up lol, I just don't like to hear about mental illness to be made out to be something silly. Its not.

This will be my last post about this because I don't want to derail the OP's thread any further.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:
    Ugh.
    All Cali wanted was to have pre-made same-sex couples in TS4 or maybe in the next store world for TS3. And this is what it has turned into?
    I don't really want to dis anyone, but, why can't we have this conversation in a peaceful and civil manner?

I'm not saying Cali is an angel, as even though I think he is a respectful and cool person, he has said some things. But, it has just crossed the line with all the other Simmers coming on slandering him.

Cinebar, you brought up your 'Black Families' thread and said some things about it, and then you bash Cali? If I'm correct.
    I'm sure that Cali is just standing up and defending himself, I'm sure if someone came onto your thread and said that:

"Blacks are Unnatural an' this is a stupid thread!"

Then you'd be raged and defending the black people of the world. So, why can't it be the same for the homosexual community? Cali is just defending people who like the same gender as they are.

And, I think you hit an all-time-low when you stated that Cali had issues or something wrong with him. I used to respect you as a Simmer Cinebar, I used to respect you and agree with almost every word you said on your posts in the I&F section. But, that is just low-- so low.

And again I'm not saying Cali is a saint either. But, I'm just saying how some people have pathetically start name-calling people in this thread because of one person's request.
    If you don't agree with this thread then simply leave it at rest. Simple. :]

What you don't understand I don't care if EA puts a premade gay family in game. Period. I have no idea if I would buy TS4 if has moodlets again. Period.

What I find disturbing is everything he said to me in a thread which showed red flags he hates women, he called his own parents '🐸🐸🐸🐸 enablers'
    Which I would never ever use such a bad name, he has said he wants to "force" people to play gays in their games, with no turn off button in the Same gender relatiohship thread. He told me on the thread I made that if EA is going to make an 'all inclusive game' then it should really include ALL..That includes religious Sims, gay Sims, Transgenders whoever.

But he came into that thread and stated he only wanted to have gay premades in houses to 'rub it into the faces of religious people'.

He has stated over and over he doesn't care a flying fig about anyone but himself> sounding very narcisstic.

He is exhibiting red flags that are troubling and not only that he hope all straight got knocked off but now I wonder if he really doesn't make these threads just to inflame or find out who is gay and who is straight on these forums. And what he what he does with that 'lists' is also troubling.

It's no longer about if EA should do this or not, (there must be reasons why they haven't done it in TS3) but about why he needs EA to validate his sexuality. And I find that troubling. A game company to validate him.

He is very troubled and I hope someone authority look deeper into his true attitude about gays, and if he is some sort of risk to himself and society...but all his outragious comments.

I really am concerned he is very troubled.

You don't have to respect me, I don't need validation from a game.

But what I do need is for someone that has seen red flags like this before to really look at this individual.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I LOL'd.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I LOL'd.

Because you are laughing out loud also shows a red flag of how narcisstic you are. A person that was not narcisstic would be concerned they may really be exhibiting red flags..but you couldn't care less.

If you want to make a difference in the gay community you really are going about it the wrong way..but then again you don't care therefore Yes, I am very concerned about you.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    red-flag.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top