Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    uberguy5uberguy5 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    The difference is that being black or being a female is how a person is physically born. It doesn't entail any action by the person them self. Engaging in homosexuality is something performed by a person by choice and is not a physical attribute of a person. One can hate the act of homosexuality without hating the person who engages in it, but if one hates females or black people they are hating the person them self and not any action taken by the person.

I think you need to talk to more gay people, maybe take a psychology class, maybe do some research on the internet; something because a person is born with their sexual preference and orientation. One cannot act their sexual orientation. It may not be a physical attribute but a mental attribute. Straight people do not act straight just as much as us ****** do not act gay; its as simple as we just are. you are straight, you are gay or any other orientation. If I tried to be straight that would be an act, because I am personifying something that is not true about myself. That's what actors do. However we can chose to accept our orientation. We can choose to suppress it, deny our natural impulses that our orientation dictate, and we can choose our daily actions. Once again I do not choose to act gay, I just am, because that's how I was born. I chose to accept my ********* and let my natural impulses dictate my sexual life. I do choose to try to fit my gender roll as a male, just as much as I choose not to go around killing people.

With that said yes when you hate the sexual part of homosexuality you are hating that person because you are hating a big attribute of their identity. Lets face it sex is our most basic primitive instinct. It is essentially the most basic meaning to life.

Im sorry if I sound agitated or condensending but your comment really hit a nerve.
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited June 2013
    kirby356 wrote:
    I've never played homosexuals in my game, and probably never will unless I have a little cheating going on in my Sims lives :twisted: , but it wouldn't change how I play the game. This addition to TS4 wouldn't change a thing for me, and I'll keep playing straight couples like I always do. I think it'll be pretty gnarly if EA added pre-mades to the game, just so the homosexuals who play TS4 don't feel ostracized or "the minority". Even though homosexuality statistically are a minority of people, that doesn't mean they should be treated like a minority. I'd respect EA a lot actually.

Now Cali_Pier92, as for your responses to other people against homosexuality on this thread, you kind of have a bad way with words :? . I get that your offended and all, and you don't understand why people aren't comfortable with homosexuals, but remember that times are changing. Back in the '80s people blamed gays for AIDS (ridiculous right?), and although some ignorant people still believe this, many people are MUCH more accepting. The thing is, people assume that being gay is a lifestyle, when it really isn't. You eat, breathe, sleep, the same as any other straight person does. But your attitude sucks. Your acting like a child putting his/her fingers in their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA!!!". You don't have accept their opinions but you have to RESPECT their opinions. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they hate you, it just mean they don't agree with you. But telling them that homosexuality should be shoved down their throats is just wrong. If someone is uncomfortable with gays, you don't put that person in a room full of gays having s.e.x. The person would freak! It's not respecting their comfort zone.

I have a feeling you used to be called Letter_M, am I correct? Well I remember you saying that the female area is disgusting, so imagine if you were put into a room of a bunch of women completely naked. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable? It's the same thing. If you're indeed Letter_M than you've said being straight is gross...well HELLO some people might think the idea of two guys doing it is gross too, but that doesn't mean they hate gays...there just not comfortable with that. Just like you don't hate straight people, but don't want to see them doing their business. You can't expect straight people to love the idea of two guys doing it. Although there is a double-standard with girls, but I don't want to get into that.

And I'm saying all of this because I'm sure someone reported this thread already so it's bound to get deleted. But I wanted to give you a heads up, because sometimes you can come across to be very hypocritical.

And you are so made of awesome. I second this, especially the part about people feeling awkward. Me, it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable. Not because I have anything against homosexuals. I'm a prude. I have a problem with pretty much any PDA, straight or gay. Seeing my Sims kiss creeps me out. I have to literally take deep breaths just to get pictures of hand holding or kissing for my stories. I feel the same way in public. Seeing two people kiss or make out just skeeves me. I don't care if there are gay Sims (pre-made or otherwise) in my game because I normally move the camera to watch butterflies frolicking among the flowers if they go off to bed. So I can understand where some people might feel uncomfortable about this whole thing. There are people like me who can't handle certain levels of intimacy. And there are people who can't handle certain levels of intimacy from certain groups. Doesn't always mean we hate that group. It might just mean that we have some problems of our own.

I would also like to say that coming on the Sims site has been very hard on me. A lot of you are using that signature, and it makes me very uncomfortable. This can come under having something being forced on a person. Coming here and having it shoved in my face when I'm trying to read the forums has been a problem with me.
  • Options
    JodieH777JodieH777 Posts: 215 Member
    edited June 2013
    uberguy5 wrote:
    I think you need to talk to more gay people, maybe take a psychology class, maybe do some research on the internet; something because a person is born with their sexual preference and orientation. "One cannot act their sexual orientation. It may not be a physical attribute but a mental attribute. Straight people do not act straight just as much as us ****** do not act gay; its as simple as we just are. you are straight, you are gay or any other orientation. If I tried to be straight that would be an act, because I am personifying something that is not true about myself. That's what actors do. However we can chose to accept our orientation. We can choose to suppress it, deny our natural impulses that our orientation dictate, and we can choose our daily actions. Once again I do not choose to act gay, I just am, because that's how I was born. I chose to accept my ********* and let my natural impulses dictate my sexual life. I do choose to try to fit my gender roll as a male, just as much as I choose not to go around killing people.

If the gay people on here are any indication of what most gays are like I would not prefer to talk to more gay people, thank you very much. But I happen to know some gay people and happen to even have a relative that is gay, and they aren't extremist that like to push their preferences on others who don't agree with them. Maybe you should take your own suggestion and take a psychology class, or do research, because science has not proven that a person is born with their sexual preference and orientation. In fact it shows that it most likely is a variety of factors that contribute to it and not a single inherent one.

uberguy5 wrote:
    With that said yes when you hate the sexual part of homosexuality you are hating that person because you are hating a big attribute of their identity. Lets face it sex is our most basic primitive instinct. It is essentially the most basic meaning to life.

Im sorry if I sound agitated or condensending but your comment really hit a nerve.

The act of having sex does not give one their identity. It is one's upbringing and influences in life that gives them their identity. Having sex has nothing to do with a person's personality.

• Options
    LazyhappyLazyhappy Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    If the gay people on here are any indication of what most gays are like I would not prefer to talk to more gay people, thank you very much. But I happen to know some gay people and happen to even have a relative that is gay, and they aren't extremist that like to push their preferences on others who don't agree with them. Maybe you should take your own suggestion and take a psychology class, or do research, because science has not proven that a person is born with their sexual preference and orientation. In fact it shows that it most likely is a variety of factors that contribute to it and not a single inherent one.

I don't see all the gay people on here pushing their opinion on you, just some. Don't go over analyzing because when you assume, your making an *** of everyone including yourself. ;-). Anyway this conversation is kind of funny. Recently in my philosophy class, we debated about whether homosexuality occurs due to factors or not. The only thing that proved to be true was that homosexuality occurs in not just humans, but other animals too. This of course was it's defense of it being more of a natural thing because it happens in nature or something. Whether it's an accurate reason, I don't know. But atleast it was an example. But where is your proof of it being otherwise? You sound convincing in all but I don't believe you until given evidence of where you came to that conclusion.
    JodieH777 wrote:

The act of having sex does not give one their identity. It is one's upbringing and influences in life that gives them their identity. Having sex has nothing to do with a person's personality.

True, the act of sex does not give one their identity, but still you have to admit that people are judged by whom they sleep with as though they were judging their character. In a perfect world that wouldn't be the case. Well... unless it was sex that harmed the other person or something. I think that is okay to judge someone by.
  • Options
    shawna95301shawna95301 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    oh my... i did not believe this would still be active when i got back on.
    ive been thinking about the ops request for same sex couples being premade into the game and this is why i believe ea has not done it so far.

i do not think it would offend anyone just having a premade gay couple since we can make gay sims and there is a delete button for familys we do not want it our game anyways. the reason i think they have not done it yet is because people like the op might get offended with who they make. would they be happy if all they made was a lesbian couple that was dating and not married yet, or married no children. what if they do a back story of one being a cheater or evil or fat or ugly. i can see people getting more upset with the back story, the traits, or even the looks of the gay couple vs actually having a premade gay couple being put into the game. does this make since?

i dont think its a bad idea to have one in the game i never have. i was upset with the op and their reaction to everyone who did not agree. (and the whole wanting to force it upon someone) but i was rude as well and i do apologize for that.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Your post said "engaging in homosexuality", which is much different from engaging in homosexual acts.

Engaging in homosexuality suggest you are actually "being" homosexual. Engaging in a homosexual act suggest you are "doing something" homosexual.

English lesson:

"engaging" = to bind (as oneself) to do something = an action word

"being" = The state or quality of having existence = a state of being, no action involved
    That proves nothing. The thing with the English language is that you have to look at the words around a word to get the full definition.

Engaging in homosexuality:
    Engage = (verb) to do
    Homosexuality = (noun) a sexual attraction to members of the same sex
    Therefore:
    Engaging in homosexuality = (literal) to do a sexual attraction to members of the same sex = to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex

As opposed to:
    Engaging in homosexual acts:
    Engage = to do
    Homosexual = (adjective) pertaining to homosexuality
    Therefore,
    To engage in homosexual acts = to do acts pertaining to homosexuality, i.e sexual activity with a member of the same sex
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    English lesson:

"being" = The state or quality of having existence = a state of being, no action involved

That's idealistic.

Maybe research twin studies. There seems to be a genetic factor as well and it may be to do with how the brain is structured.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask155
  • Options
    JodieH777JodieH777 Posts: 215 Member
    edited June 2013
    Lazyhappy wrote:
    I don't see all the gay people on here pushing their opinion on you, just some. Don't go over analyzing because when you assume, your making an *** of everyone including yourself. ;-). Anyway this conversation is kind of funny. Recently in my philosophy class, we debated about whether homosexuality occurs due to factors or not. The only thing that proved to be true was that homosexuality occurs in not just humans, but other animals too. This of course was it's defense of it being more of a natural thing because it happens in nature or something. Whether it's an accurate reason, I don't know. But atleast it was an example. But where is your proof of it being otherwise? You sound convincing in all but I don't believe you until given evidence of where you came to that conclusion.

Just one quote taken from a couple of pages back: Cali_Pier92 "I don't care if parents would be outraged because of their children being subjected to homosexuals. I don't care. I do not simply think that's their opinion and they are entitled to it, because they are NOT entitled to that opinion. And yes I do think that people against homosexuality should be subjected to it, and that it should be forced on them. I hope they have a huge billboard advertising rainbow oreos or gay marriage passing outside their houses. That's MY opinion, and that's MY right to hold that opinion."

A thought for you philosophy class: Animals naturally kill and steal from one another in nature also, does that mean we should engage in that too just because they do?

Callum9432 wrote:
    JodieH777 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Your post said "engaging in homosexuality", which is much different from engaging in homosexual acts.

Engaging in homosexuality suggest you are actually "being" homosexual. Engaging in a homosexual act suggest you are "doing something" homosexual.

English lesson:

That proves nothing. The thing with the English language is that you have to look at the words around a word to get the full definition.

Engage = (verb) to do
    Therefore:
    Engaging in homosexuality = to do a sexual attraction to members of the same sex = to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex

As opposed to:
    Engage = to do
    Therefore,
    To engage in homosexual acts = to do acts pertaining to homosexuality, i.e sexual activity with a member of the same sex

World English Dictionary
    homosexuality (ˌhəʊməʊˌsɛksjʊˈælɪtɪ, ˌhɒm-)
    — n
    sexual attraction to or sexual relations with members of the same sex

As you can see by the English dictionary, homosexuality can take on a passive meaning or an active one. It can either mean one is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex or one is engaging in sexual relations with members of the same sex. You can't put an action verb with it and expect it to have a passive meaning.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Um I don't think what's in the World English Dictionary is scientifically valid.

All that suggests is that people have traditionally viewed it that way.

Of course there haven't been many experiments conducted with Sims. Perhaps that's something scientists could look at in the future.

Edit: Wow I got an invisipost. Weird.

Edit: What have I done to the thread?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Of course there hasn't been many experiments conducted with Sims. Perhaps that's something scientists could look at in the future.

*haven't? Argh my grammar fails.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow I got an invis.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Triple posts sorry D:
  • Options
    neilshaw1980neilshaw1980 Posts: 210 New Member
    edited June 2013
    uberguy5 wrote:
    JodieH777 wrote:

I have stayed out of this because I see fault on both sides, but I just wanted to say I don't think thats true, my brother is gay and I love him dearly but the sexual side does make me cringe, in the same way i'm sure the sexual side of an hetrosexual couple makes him cringe. It doesn't bother me at all that he is into men, I don't care about him holding hands or kissing his boyfriend in front of me, but I wouldn't want to see the sexual side. (I hope i'm coming across how I mean to)

I see what Cali wants to achieve even if I don't see the point in the sense there is already equality, but he is going the wrong way about it by name calling people who don't agree with him, not everyone will agree with everything in life. At the same time some stuff I have seen from the other side of the argument (not necessarily on this thread but others of the same topic) have been cringe worthy.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    Lazyhappy wrote:

Just one quote taken from a couple of pages back: Cali_Pier92 "I don't care if parents would be outraged because of their children being subjected to homosexuals. I don't care. I do not simply think that's their opinion and they are entitled to it, because they are NOT entitled to that opinion. And yes I do think that people against homosexuality should be subjected to it, and that it should be forced on them. I hope they have a huge billboard advertising rainbow oreos or gay marriage passing outside their houses. That's MY opinion, and that's MY right to hold that opinion."

A thought for you philosophy class: Animals naturally kill and steal from one another in nature also, does that mean we should engage in that too just because they do?

As i said, it's not all people on this forum, just some people forcing their opinion on you. I didn't say it was right did I? Or are you confused by my words?

In regards to the animal killing statement, that's irrelevant to my point. But I will address my stance on that regard anyway in a second.

But before that, I never said that oh animals have homosexuality, so we should do it too Herp de Derp :roll: . I just stated that with both humans and animals, homosexuality occurs, for we are technically animals. And therefore one could argue that naturally, "we're just born that way". I didn't argue that it was true however (I need to make this clear to you before you nit pick me), I'm just stating a philosophical argument for you as a thought. So do not twist my words, please.

Anyway I'll address the killing point of yours, despite it's irrelevance. Philosophically speaking animals kill and steal for, the most part, survival. And I believe survival is morally justified. Not saying we should do that.

I don't think homosexuality and killing/stealing is comparable though in any way. Thus making your statement really random in my mind.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited June 2013
    JodieH777 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:
    JodieH777 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

English lesson:

Engage = (verb) to do
    Therefore:
    Engaging in homosexuality = to do a sexual attraction to members of the same sex = to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex

As opposed to:
    Engage = to do
    Therefore,

World English Dictionary
    homosexuality (ˌhəʊməʊˌsɛksjʊˈælɪtɪ, ˌhɒm-)
    — n
    sexual attraction to or sexual relations with members of the same sex

As you can see by the English dictionary, homosexuality can take on a passive meaning or an active one. It can either mean one is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex or one is engaging in sexual relations with members of the same sex. You can't put an action verb with it and expect it to have a passive meaning.
    Well in that case, it was a simple misunderstanding of your post on my part. That's all there is to it, so I'm dropping the argument.

I was going to bring up something else from your post, but I'm not going to now. This thread is derailed enough, and I personally can't be bothered.

I'm just going to finish with what I said yesterday:
    No one has the right to "hate" anyone based on any kind of discrimination - be it sexual orientation, skin colour, ethnicity, and, yes, even religious beliefs. And as long as people continue to make excuse for it such as "it's their opinion" or "they're allowed their own beliefs" it will always be a problem.

The bible teaches peace and acceptance. Roman 13:9 "Though shalt love thy neighbour as thyself". The bible does not teach ignorance or discrimination

And, again, as a disclaimer, I am not at all religious.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2013
    Callum9432,

You have been one of the most repsectful people in any of these threads concerning these subjects. However, I do believe I do practice what you have underlined. No where in any thread have I bullied Cali, nor have I called him horrible names.

In the original thread I simply asked a question, how would a premade gay couple have childern? because I don't really play families in TS3 like in TS2 and wasn't even aware we actually still have the option to adopt on the Sim phone.

I told him good luck with his thread, I might not like it, might have wanted that gay premade guy for one of my females..which was joke, but good luck.

And the only other thing I said was 'if something offended' I wouldn't buy a game. I believe that is my right.

This made him extrememly angry and he started going to other threads painting me as gay hater..saying I wasn't going to buy TS4 if EA puts premade gay couples in the houses.

I am a modest person, seeing Sims in their skeevies is sometimes a little too adult for me..and I am an adult. See what I mean?

He then made is signature and told people he was doing to rile ME.

I wasn't even posting in his threads..until some people started calling Christians and other religious faiths horrible names. I will stand up for their rights Not to be called names. Because no one has called Cali, a fool, ignorant, a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, or anything at all.

He is not the victum here. He is the one using the F word. He even calls his own parents 🐸🐸🐸🐸 enablers...sounds very bitter to me.

He came into one of my threads and stated I wanted an all multicutural game but just no 🐸🐸🐸🐸 allowed. There was no call for that because I simply didn't vote yes in his petition.

He also cursed me out in that thread when I wasn't bothering him. He picked out the Christian and went for throat.

What doesn't anyone understand..he asked everyone to stop telling him to be tolerant of Chrisitian beliefs..we are certaintly tolerant of his belief, and the freedom to express it..but he has demanded people stop telling him to be tolerant because he does't give a flying fig.

I know what my 'holy book' says and it is Cali that has a problem with who he is, not me.

ETA: And might I add he did make me feel little less tolerant of his 'mouth' when he said Transgenders are 'different' and shouldn't be in a game because basically there is something wrong with them.

I can't support someone on the threads that are starting to look like they hate everyone but themself. I can't stand by when others though I may not like it are being treated with such disregard for life and limb.
    I may not agree with them either but I will defend their rights to be heard with respect.

ETA: And Cali, I didn't say I was going to pray for you because you are gay, stop spreading lies. I thought you need prayer because you are a mean, vindictive, intolerant, angry person if you aren't just doing all this to be trolling.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes I do choose to commit homosexual acts and I love it. :D I'm glad it's no longer a crime or I would be a serial offender. :wink:
  • Options
    waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2013

Engage = (verb) to do
    Therefore:
    Engaging in homosexuality = (literal) to do a sexual attraction to members of the same sex = to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex

As opposed to:
    Engage = to do
    Therefore,

I do not want to favor any position here, but I just have to add that it would be better to understand what a person means instead of what you think it means by analyzing the language to fit within your own assumptions. Yes, that person may have used the term "engaging in homosexuality", but that other person may have been referring specifically to "engaging in homosexual acts." After all, Wikipedia defines "Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual activity between members of the same sex or gender. As an orientation, homosexuality refers to 'an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectionate, or romantic attractions' primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex. It also refers to an individual's sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them." I think the specific usage of the word homosexuality - a word that may refer to the romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or even sexual activity - is the source of the misunderstanding between you and that other person.

Furthermore, there are heterosexual people who choose not to have sex for whatever reason they may have. The problem is not whether sexual orientation is a choice, but more on some people's condemnation on large groups of people who identify themselves as "homosexuals" and treat them poorly.
  • Options
    waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes I do choose to commit homosexual acts and I love it. :D I'm glad it's no longer a crime or I would be a serial offender. :wink:

It depends on which country on the globe you live in. Western countries are more democratic and individualistic than non-Western countries.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    It doesn't bother me at all that he is into men, I don't care about him holding hands or kissing his boyfriend in front of me, but I wouldn't want to see the sexual side.

Well, I don't think anyone would want to see their siblings sexual side... (hopefully) :shock: :lol:

I'm actually lol'ing at all the "english lessons" and things pulled from the dictionary. Everyone has different views on what it actually means to live a homosexual lifestyle and engage in the acts of being so...like someone said thats just the way it has been traditionally viewed. So throwing the english dictionary in someones face does nothing to help, it just makes you look like a smart a*s to be honest. I apologize if I offend, I'm just stating my opinion.

And honestly, how is a gay couple kissing any different from a straight couple kissing in game? I saw someone post that they don't feel comfortable seeing that.. what is the difference between what we want in the game and the straight premade couples who already kiss in the game?
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    neilshaw1980neilshaw1980 Posts: 210 New Member
    edited June 2013
    It doesn't bother me at all that he is into men, I don't care about him holding hands or kissing his boyfriend in front of me, but I wouldn't want to see the sexual side.

Well, I don't think anyone would want to see their siblings sexual side... (hopefully) :shock: :lol:

I'm actually lol'ing at all the "english lessons" and things pulled from the dictionary. Everyone has different views on what it actually means to live a homosexual lifestyle and engage in the acts of being so...like someone said thats just the way it has been traditionally viewed. So throwing the english dictionary in someones face does nothing to help, it just makes you look like a smart a*s to be honest. I apologize if I offend, I'm just stating my opinion.

And honestly, how is a gay couple kissing any different from a straight couple kissing in game? I saw someone post that they don't feel comfortable seeing that.. what is the difference between what we want in the game and the straight premade couples who already kiss in the game?

Haha yeah I guess I should of worded that a little differently. No I deffo wouldn't want to see any of my siblings engage in anything sexual :shock:
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2013
    I just saw a story on the news that I thought might be pertinent.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cutest-couple-ny-high-school-boys-19317801#.Ua34hNiFM88
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited June 2013
    What is wrong with witnessing a sibling's sexual stuff?
    I mean I wouldn't wanna see it but there are people out there who "like" their family. How is that different from gay and straight stuff? If no one gets hurt, it's fine by me.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    Simpkin wrote:
    What is wrong with witnessing a sibling's sexual stuff?
    I mean I wouldn't wanna see it but there are people out there who "like" their family. How is that different from gay and straight stuff? If no one gets hurt, it's fine by me.

Seriously? Considering incest is completely illegal and homosexuality is (in most places) not....sorry but I do not support people who "like" their family- not to mention, the children they produce are most times physicallly/ mentally compromised. That isn't right, imo. I am not getting into a debate with you over it, I was joking around with neilshaw.
    WLfAA9V.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top