Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dragon Valley returning family

I just watched DV live broadcast, and I'm not impressed. It's one of the worst broadcast and they were so limited by time. It was like they were in a rush.
However, the returning family is O'Donell (I forgot spelling) and Lisa said that they are from one previous Sims game, but I don't recall seeing them anywhere. Can anyone help me remember? :shock:

Comments

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't remember the O'Donnels from anywhere. But there is another family from Sims 1 & 2 returning that we all know and love!!
  • MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2013
    The O'Donnells are the Key family, but she's just said on twitter that the Burbs are back! YES!
  • lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited May 2013
    I thought the family was O'Connell not O'Donnell
    WznfzGr.gif
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Via Twitter:
    Oh! We do! I completely forgot about the BURBS! Jennifer Pleasant and John Burb are the legacy couple in the world.

I thought Lisa did such a great job considering she had a limited amount of time. You can tell she had rehearsed it because she was very professional. :D
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited May 2013
    What I want to know is how on earth Jennifer and John ended up in DV?

If it is supposed to be before Lucy's birth then it wouldn't make sense as their bio states that the Burbs lived in SimCity or at least some sort of city.I'm really interested to see the story behind them...
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:

If it is supposed to be before Lucy's birth then it wouldn't make sense as their bio states that the Burbs lived in SimCity or at least some sort of city.I'm really interested to see the story behind them...

Spoiler Below (highlight):

They got married and were on their traveling adventures before they settled down. On their voyage, they happened to be stuck on Dragon Valley.
    edited May 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Fordee09 wrote:

Spoiler Below (highlight):

They got married and were on their traveling adventures before they settled down. On their voyage, they happened to be stuck on Dragon Valley.

Alright,
    Thanks Azn! :]
  • mnevin25mnevin25 Posts: 466 Member
    edited May 2013
    does it really matter I wanted horse and buggy means of transportation. Nothing modern.. Especially since I am paying 35 for it or 40.. I want gold. then there is the extras
    edited May 2013
    mnevin25 wrote:
    does it really matter I wanted horse and buggy means of transportation. Nothing modern.. Especially since I am paying 35 for it or 40.. I want gold. then there is the extras

Does it matter?
    DOES IT MATTER!?

It does to someone who loves pre-mades. :lol:
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited May 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:
    mnevin25 wrote:

Does it matter?
    DOES IT MATTER!?

It does to someone who loves pre-mades. :lol:

Hahaha I agree with you! ;)