Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Swimwear?

2...Next

Comments

• HydrasisHydrasis Posts: 216 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:
    I'm hoping there will be a swim wear category for toddlers. It's kind of lame that they didn't add it in for Generations either with the water slide (I could have swarn I saw a video of that too...). I'm planning to make some toddler bathing suits myself once it's released but I'm holding off till after release to see. I can't stand most of what's at TSR.

If you do please post pictures. I would love to see your work.

All of what I do gets chucked up onto my tumblr, QuizicalGin. Going to test some swim trunks shrunken from children to tots for IP.

Stilljustme2: Tell me about it. They've been really nice throwing us a few bones in the last couple sets before Dragon valley and hopefully they'll keep up the trend. Wouldn't hold any breath though. ; 3 ;
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:
    Stilljustme2: Tell me about it. They've been really nice throwing us a few bones in the last couple sets before Dragon valley and hopefully they'll keep up the trend. Wouldn't hold any breath though. ; 3 ;

I'll only hold my breath when I'm underwater. :mrgreen:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:

Grand plan >:3 I'm kinda hoping toddlers can get lil floaties to be able to swim in the pool with mommy or daddy, and the parent can't get out till they have the baby get out.

And for Angeldoveplayer

tumblr_mo2hc1dkWp1rgcsfgo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mo2hc1dkWp1rgcsfgo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mo2hx9UVSZ1rgcsfgo1_1280.jpg

Most of it at the moment is is age conversions since a lot of things for kids is just as good for tots.
  • Janneke003Janneke003 Posts: 16
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    Janneke003 wrote:

It's a bone but not much of one. I hope they have more interactions with tots outside of splashy in the water. ; w ;
  • AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:
    Hydrasis wrote:

Grand plan >:3 I'm kinda hoping toddlers can get lil floaties to be able to swim in the pool with mommy or daddy, and the parent can't get out till they have the baby get out.

And for Angeldoveplayer

tumblr_mo2hc1dkWp1rgcsfgo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mo2hc1dkWp1rgcsfgo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mo2hx9UVSZ1rgcsfgo1_1280.jpg

Most of it at the moment is is age conversions since a lot of things for kids is just as good for tots.

They look Beautiful. Thank you
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited June 2013
    Janneke003 wrote:

LOL so toddlers can get a two-piece swimsuit but not children?! :lol:
  • HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited June 2013
    i hope we get something cute for toddlers
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited June 2013
    Janneke003 wrote:

Thanks- looks mostly for the girls. Something is better than nothing.
  • SkcometSkcomet Posts: 11
    edited April 2014
    I am sad that EA did not add a toddler swimwear category. :cry:
    But! Perhaps... add a second everyday outfit as swimwear?

If you want cute swimwear for toddlers...
    Try http://www.thesimsresource.com

Go under "downloads", "sims 3", "Clothing", and then add the filters "swimwear" and "toddler".

Note: You have to register for TSR... but it's free.

:mrgreen:
  • Luna_RavenbloodLuna_Ravenblood Posts: 1 New Member
    > @orkhid22 said:
    > *sigh* I'm so over TS3 being geared towards YA/A, to the exclusion of all other life stages. I really hope that TS4 will be more inclusive.

It's not very promising...
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Welcome to the forums! Please always check when a thread was last active - I've closed this discussion due to necroposting, it's over 4 years since it was last active. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top