Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Swimwear?

As far as I could see there is no new toddler clothing selection for Island Paradise. I would have loved to see my toddler splashing around and playing in the sand with a cute bathing suit on. I feel like it makes much more sense than bringing your toddler out in jeans and a t shirt to go splash around hahaha

Comments

• slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree,hoping they do add something iv looked in the store and there is nothing cute there I bought the older looking swim wear for the guy and gals would love something for toddlers
  • Sylvie1991Sylvie1991 Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2013
    slamonda wrote:
    I agree,hoping they do add something iv looked in the store and there is nothing cute there I bought the older looking swim wear for the guy and gals would love something for toddlers

Yeah, I did notice that a few outfits from the recent toddler set look like they can be used for swimwear as well :)
  • manismithmanismith Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately I don't think it looks too promising :cry:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/8637217571/

Who puts their baby in the ocean with pants on :evil:
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited May 2013
    *sigh* I'm so over TS3 being geared towards YA/A, to the exclusion of all other life stages. I really hope that TS4 will be more inclusive.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2013
    orkhid22 wrote:
    *sigh* I'm so over TS3 being geared towards YA/A, to the exclusion of all other life stages. I really hope that TS4 will be more inclusive.

I second this motion!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2013
    Kamio wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

I second this motion!

Ditto!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2013
    DarkMirage wrote:
    Kamio wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

I second this motion!

Ditto!

me to...

(though don't think I jump on the sims4 wagon any time soon)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Adventure4U1Adventure4U1 Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll probably just put my toddlers in blue diapers before I take them in the water. (could act like a swim diaper)

I do hope Sims 3, but say that in the sms 4 forum. Go cry about Sims 3 all you want there.
    I'm excited for Island Paradise, making resorts and stuff

Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited May 2013
    orkhid22 wrote:

I've been over it since day one but continued to play/buy because overall I like TS series but TS3 has both good and bad aspects just like the other two previous games. But whatever happened to generations? More like generation what, I don't know what you're talking about? No, it's about the YA's/A's now...we like Singles now but way better. :evil:

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • SimsAreSweetSimsAreSweet Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well darn! I figured as much :/ Thanks for answering guys!
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited May 2013
    DarkMirage wrote:
    Kamio wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

I second this motion!

Ditto!

I fourth this motion.

They need to pay attention to babies-children and elders A LOT more. I think they do alright with teenagers, teens could be improved some, but the others OMG! They're SO lacking! Both in clothing & CAS options AND in gameplay!!

@DarkMirage: You have an awesome siggy. Long live Calvin & Hobbes!! (I <3 Hobbes. :oops: )
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited May 2013
    Some of these are cute!

2247742-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Belk?layer=0&src=4100743_FGK01014T_A_960_T10L00&layer=comp&$P_PROD$

productimg1273633622888.jpg

41yeH3hD10L._SY445_.jpg

This one is super cute, but I wouldn't really ever put a toddler in a bikini. :?
    2247743-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

mqIkHi9q8vILraIT_RfmmYg.jpg

Toddler-Boys-font-b-ANCHOR-b-font-Striped-One-Piece-Swimwear-font-b-Swimsuit-b-font.jpg

Wholesale-2012-Anchor-font-b-Red-b-font-Striped-Toddler-Girls-Two-font-b-Piece-b.jpg

59a1751902ef06d8aa8ba9d2b111008c.jpg

f7264f046dc1b76e455c2ccc919875c8.jpg

This one is so cute with the bonnet! :mrgreen:
    Wholesale-Freeshipping-Girls-Fairy-Pink-Swimwear-Tankini-Beachwear-Toddler-Bikini-Swimsuit-2-7Years-Bathing-Hot-Pink.jpg

kids-rainbow-ruffle-swimsuit-swimwear-bathing.jpg

duck_original.jpg

mitty-james-children-s-girls-baby-toddler-beachwear-beach-romper-suit-pink-white-flower-2165-p.jpg

OMG!! Cute little ladybug and bumblebee!!

$T2eC16d,!)cE9s4Pu,9qBRgVCEUeO!~~60_35.JPG

EMS-DHL-free-shipping-font-b-yellow-b-font-bee-kid-beach-wear-font-b-baby.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!o4FDNvi!gJbBQ--wf1Hzw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJE!FENsEzg59BRFmfitNq!~~60_35.JPG

mitty-james-children-s-baby-toddler-beachwear-beach-organic-romper-suit-red-white-stripe-2197-p[ekm]228x228[ekm].jpg
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2013

@DarkMirage: You have an awesome siggy. Long live Calvin & Hobbes!! (I <3 Hobbes. :oops: )

Thanks! I loved that comic strip so much. I was sad when it ended.
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited May 2013
    manismith wrote:

Hey hey, wait up! LOOK AT THE BABY ARMS THEY ARE FLOATIES NOT A T SHIRT! THERE IS HOPE FOR US YET!
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited May 2013
    manismith wrote:

Is she drowining it? :lol:
  • manismithmanismith Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2013
    manismith wrote:

She's probably trying to help him get away from Sam the shark in your siggie :D
    edited May 2013
    DarkMirage wrote:

Thanks! I loved that comic strip so much. I was sad when it ended.

Me too! I LOVED Calvin and Hobbes! I was sad when it ended, but at the same time I have massive respect for Bill Watterson for keeping his characters true to who they were and not selling them out or selling them short. He kept those characters true to who they were and disregarded the money, that's respectable.

Hehehehe!
    watterson-w_-calvin.jpg

I've already decided that if I ever have kids or a son, he shall be named Calvin!:mrgreen:

Anyways, back on topic! Yes, I noticed those little kiddie floaties on the toddler's arms too! I'm really hoping that they have included more beachwear for little kids, especially a warm hoodie jumper! :D
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well, the store usually will have a themed set pertaining to Island Paradise, that usually happen with each EP, so there may be some toddler swimwear in it.

I am not waiting and got some cute little summer beach/swim sets for toddlers at TSR. So adorable. Same for the kids.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited May 2013
    I want my Toddler Boys to be Shirtless, Barefooted, and have a Baby Boy Blue Swim Diaper for Male Toddler Swimwear, and Baby Girl Pink Bikinis for Female Toddler Swimwear, in both one piece and two piece Toddler Girl Bikini Diapers
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited May 2013
    manismith wrote:
    manismith wrote:

She's probably trying to help him get away from Sam the shark in your siggie :D

Yeah sam the shark looks real hungry :lol:
  • Jazzy_1DJazzy_1D Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I guess you can download toddler swimwear custom content from TSR and things, but yeah, it would have been nice if swimwear was a new attire so you wouldn't have to keep changing them. :?
  • HydrasisHydrasis Posts: 216 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm hoping there will be a swim wear category for toddlers. It's kind of lame that they didn't add it in for Generations either with the water slide (I could have swarn I saw a video of that too...). I'm planning to make some toddler bathing suits myself once it's released but I'm holding off till after release to see. I can't stand most of what's at TSR.
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited June 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    DarkMirage wrote:
    Kamio wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

I second this motion!

Ditto!

me to...

(though don't think I jump on the sims4 wagon any time soon)
    Count me in!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:
    I'm hoping there will be a swim wear category for toddlers. It's kind of lame that they didn't add it in for Generations either with the water slide (I could have swarn I saw a video of that too...). I'm planning to make some toddler bathing suits myself once it's released but I'm holding off till after release to see. I can't stand most of what's at TSR.

I'm still hoping we get a toddler splash pool, though at this point it would have to be as a Store item (premium content). :? There are some existing outfits that could work as swimwear (like the set of onesies from Base Game -- I'll have to post pictures later), and boys can always just wear shorts (I see people wear T-shirts when swimming, even adults, to help protect sensitive skin from sunburn), but it would be good to have a separate swimwear category for toddlers.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hydrasis wrote:

If you do please post pictures. I would love to see your work.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top