Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plus-Sized Modelling & CAS Contest *CLOSED*

PlusSized640.png

Aims

The aim of this contest is to create and style a plus-sized sim in CAS and to take pictures of her or him that express her or his traits and biography. Don't worry, no fancy editing skills are needed to participate: the emphasis is on showing off what's beautiful and unique about your plus-size sim in a creative way.

You are free to interpret 'plus-sized' however you like, but personally I would expect the weight slider to be at least half way up. The sims in the contest banner both have it set about two thirds of the way up and are classed as 'husky' by the exchange.

This contest will be judged on your entry form (and any further pictures you choose to link) only, and you will not be required to upload your sims. CAS, posed, and un-posed pictures are all allowed, but this is in part a modelling contest, so I do want the composition of your pictures to be in some way artistic and interesting. Please read through the rules carefully before entering.

Deadline

This contest and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Friday June 28th. Inspirational pictures are welcome at any time!

Sponsors and Judges

If this contest really speaks to you and you would especially like to sponsor, I will of course be grateful and thrilled to accept; but thanks to the immense generosity of starguru, Ivanna420, envira_x, and Candygurl84 we do have plenty of prizes to go round, and I'm sure there are other contests more in need of your sponsorship.
We now have more than enough judges, so I won't be accepting any more offers of help in that department. Thank you chantera89, Candygurl84, thesims3boy, and Ivanna420 for volunteering.

Rules

Third-Party CC: CAP, skins, eyes, and custom sliders are allowed, but please give credit to the creator. NO OTHER CC may show in your photos, either on your sim or in the background.
      Store Content: All EA content, including store content, is allowed.
        Pose Player: Pose Player and any add-ons are allowed but not required.
          Editing: Cropping, borders, filters, and color editing are all allowed but not required. Photo-skinning, face plastering, and adding in objects or backgrounds are NOT allowed. I encourage the use of in-game backgrounds for your sims, such as a wallpapered wall, trees, showtime backdrops, distant terrain, etc. Please check with me if you are uncertain whether something is allowed.
            Using Old Creations: You may reuse a sim already in your studio, but you must take them back into CAS to restyle them, and all of your photos MUST be original to this competition.
              Age & Gender: Your sim may be a child, teen, young adult, adult, or elder; they may be male, female, or transgender (the game doesn't allow it, but pictures do!). No toddlers please.
                Supernaturals: All supernatural types are allowed, including those not available in CAS.
                  Multiple Entries: You may enter up to three times, but may win no more than once.
                    Photo Limits: Please post no more than six photos in this thread, sized no wider than 640. If you have more you would like to be judged, you may link to a separate thread, which should contain no more than sixteen.
                      Changing Your Entry:Judging will only begin once the contest has closed, so you may edit your entry any time you like. Please edit your original post. In addition, feel free to quote changes in a new post so that people can see what you've done.

Photo Guidelines

Please show ALL of your sim's outfits.
                        Your photos should express your sim's traits and personality in an interesting way, but I also want to see beautiful, appropriate lighting and striking composition.
                        You may show your sim in a pose player pose, performing an EA animation, or during regular game play. If your graphics are not the best, you may wish to supplement these with CAS pictures so that the judges can see your sim and their outfits better. Remember that the cheat 'enablemoviemakercheats true' allows sims to perform EA animations on command, making it a great non-mod substitute for pose player.
                        Please use 'hideheadlineeffects on' to get remove your sim's plumbob, unless you're using it for some kind of artistic effect.
                        Props and extras are allowed, but the focus should be on your sim.
                      You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com

Comments