Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mysterious Mr Gnome

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    WAVES to @rumbutter glad to see you still simming about. I'm working on another video. It'll be the final episode of the Isla Paradiso Bunch Adventuring playlist.

I hope Master Manchu sorts out his problems with the flower - but I don't think the flower really wants to spar with him right now.

OHH I'll be looking forward to that. I watch your videos :) I just watched Episode 79 :) The flower power is no match for Master Manchu unless he gets hay fever then its Master Achoo
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    rumbutter wrote: »
    WAVES to @rumbutter glad to see you still simming about. I'm working on another video. It'll be the final episode of the Isla Paradiso Bunch Adventuring playlist.

I hope Master Manchu sorts out his problems with the flower - but I don't think the flower really wants to spar with him right now.

OHH I'll be looking forward to that. I watch your videos :) I just watched Episode 79 :) The flower power is no match for Master Manchu unless he gets hay fever then its Master Achoo
    Beware of Master Manchu's powerful sneezes. :D
    sunman502 wrote: »

I see what you mean by that 0-0

cUC0Xuy.jpg

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

I see what you mean by that 0-0

cUC0Xuy.jpg
    :D
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited November 2020
    I am working on another video for my 30 Grandchildren Badge attempt and mentioned the teen gnome as there was one in their front garden. So that led to me putting together this group of Mysterious Mr Gnome showing all of the ages plus the gnome tombstone.

Mysterious-Mr-Gnome-Ages001.jpg
    that's cute!, nice to all the gnome life stages in one sitting.
  • emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Karritz Wow, I have total mysterious gnome envy! They're seriously breeding like rabbits. I haven't been able to get a mysterious Mr. Gnome in their my new legacy or Dumpster Dive storyline. I've tried exploring the catacombs, fishing, and dumpster diving but I haven't had a single Mr. Gnome pop up. I also love how the other travel destinations in WA have their own mysterious Mr. Gnome but French, Chinese, Egyptian edition. :)
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
    @Karritz Wow, I have total mysterious gnome envy! They're seriously breeding like rabbits. I haven't been able to get a mysterious Mr. Gnome in their my new legacy or Dumpster Dive storyline. I've tried exploring the catacombs, fishing, and dumpster diving but I haven't had a single Mr. Gnome pop up. I also love how the other travel destinations in WA have their own mysterious Mr. Gnome but French, Chinese, Egyptian edition. :)

I generally have the wishing well on my home lot. It came with the world, Lucky Palms. If I put it indoors my sims can fish all year round and they pull all sorts of fish out of it plus a regular supply of a variety of gnomes. Which gnomes they get tends to depend on what sims in the household are doing.
    Finally have freezer bunny gnome and he did this :D

bRQkUKf.jpg

bRQkUKf.jpg

Congratulations.

I remember when I got my first Freezer Bunny gnome. I made the dog bark at the fridge until the gnome appeared and then the problem was stopping the dog barking at the fridge. I was soon overrun by Freezer Bunny gnomes.

bRQkUKf.jpg

Congratulations.

I remember when I got my first Freezer Bunny gnome. I made the dog bark at the fridge until the gnome appeared and then the problem was stopping the dog barking at the fridge. I was soon overrun by Freezer Bunny gnomes.

ooo ty for that i'll watch out for that. I'm starting to get the other one too. The dog gnome Carter Caninenimus most of the time when my dogs choose a BFF. And two cat ones.

PGYu1if.png