Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS from Dragon Valley :Spoiler:

I'm so looking forward to Dragon Valley! I came across this video of the CAS items that come with it and thought others might be interested in it also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=diQup6n8CdA

Edited to add the Spoiler tag in the Subject. :)

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2013
    Is it just me, or did they change the song for CAS? :D
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for sharing. Wow, that first Bob hairstyle is lovely. :D
    edited May 2013
    I think the Pixie Cut looks really nice. :D
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

That's the uploader's custom music. :wink:
    edited May 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

That's the uploader's custom music. :wink:
    It sounded different to me. So I didn't know if they had change the song in CAS or not. :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited May 2013
    I really like that first hair. I bet that's what they gave Jennifer Burb. :D:wink:
  • acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for sharing this! :) I can't wait for the release date!!
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the link. I didn't like the female shorter outfits, but the long ones and the tops were gorgeous. And the male outfits were nice too.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    SIGH. Going to be adding leggings and boots to all those otherwise lovely SHORT dresses.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited May 2013
    When I take pics of my simself in DV I m going to have him wearing the kilts just for kicks.
  • LdyalbLdyalb Posts: 379 New Member
    edited May 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    SIGH. Going to be adding leggings and boots to all those otherwise lovely SHORT dresses.

Same, I really expected the one from the trailer/stills to be long. WHY did they make it short? :(

It's meant to be medieval inspired, so why the short dresses? If those were long they'd be to die for!

Edit: Although overall I'm a very happy camper with this one, I do wish they'd used this world to give us more long hair. Two short hair styles for ladies just seems a bit pointless to me - I'd rather one epic long wavy hair, or one with some form of diadem/accessory.
  • PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the shapes and such on all clothing, but I am terrified of which parts of them it might be that are not recolorable. I so hate when stencils are involved, and hope to any existing diety that the ones on these will not interfere with my choice of colors onthe rest of them when I play.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    Femme
    1st bob hairstyle -- meh
    2nd uber short haircut -- no
    1st dress with the toga top and assymetrical hem -- meh
    2nd dress with the braided bodice -- dope! But yes, will be layering it with cool CC leggings and boots. The collar is awesome.
    3rd gown with the dropped waistline -- squee! ^0^ 100% perfect.
    4th dress with embroidery -- gorgeous details~! But I can't wait for a modder to make it a real gown, and not so short and sleazy looking.
    Top with hood -- wow, I can't wait to use that! I wish there was a long sleeved version, but oh well--have CC; will layer!
    Top with separated sleeves -- frikkin lovely~! I love how the gem can be recolored. And I wish every top had those pretty bell sleeves.

Homme
    First outfit -- 100% perfect! A great addition to the similar one we have in the store, which I've used a bit TOO much. Thank goodness for change! It looks like it recolors beautifully, too.
    The 2nd outfit/set? confused me--is that top and the kilt TOGETHER? :shock: *left eye twitching* I hope not. The top looks cool. I can't see too much of the kilt underneath.
    3rd outfit/top? with the pauldrons and straps--sweet! Are the pants together? I hope not.

All in all I think EA did a good job! 70/100
    No shoes. No new hairs for men. No facial hair or beards. No robes for wizards or priests or clerics or anything. And once again women got more stuff.
    I wish they had brought some of the TSM/P&N fashions on over--those were BEAUTIFUL! :(