Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Errors (Sorry so long)

In my game I am having a couple of problems. First, my Sim Kendra is an elder and she is in the Business career and is a Vice president. I have been hopping around houses tonight, which I don't usually do and now she doesn't want to go to work, though she would hold a meeting. Her stress is rising and she is just at home doing nothing. So I don't know what to do about that. Maybe I should just have her retire since she is an elder now.

Secondly, in my game Jared Frio and Claire Ursine had a daughter, Lacey. I moved her in with Jared and his wife, Kendra, when she was a toddler. While Kendra was pregnant, Jared died and Kendra had Jared Frio (Jr.). Kendra has no relationship with Lacey once Jared died and Kendra remarried. When Lacey was a teenager, I moved her back in with her mother Clarie Ursine and eventually Clarie turned to an elder and died. I recently had Lacey's half-brother Jared (Jr.) move in with her and as I was playing the game, under the family tree for Lacey, it doesn't show Claire Ursine as her mother. It does show Jared Frio as her father. Lacey married Michael Bachelor and under his family tree it doesn't show Jacosta (or whatever his mom's name is) as his mom either. But Bella Bachelor it does show Jacosta as her mom and her and Michael are full brother and sister. So I don't know if that is a glitch or not.
Origin ID: SimHead82