Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FOR SANITY'S SAKE, GURUS!

Please, Gurus, PLEASE would you just let these freaks know if the **** mermaids are in CAS!! I'm so sick of the God 🐸🐸🐸🐸 whining!!!!! The forums are frickin' USELESS because all of the incessant WHINING is clogging them up!!!!!! PLEASE! Just answer them so they'll shut the hell up!!!!!! Jesus!!!!!!

Comments

• RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited May 2013
    :shock: Wow. Just wow....

Thanks for calling half the forum freaks. Just because it's not something you care about or it annoys you doesn't mean you have to be rude about it.

EDIT: There isn't much information about anything in IP yet, so even if mersims weren't clogging up the forum as you call it, it's not like there would be much new information that they're clogging over, it doesn't matter.
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    edited May 2013
    You do realize that by saying people are whining about Mermaids in CAS you technically are adding on to the whining? If you just drop the topic and talk of something else it'd be much appreciated. :P Time will tell, but until then it is pointless to do anything.

On other note, hows everyone enjoying Sims? I recently started playing Sims 2 Castaway Stories for ideas on "Washed out in the sea" idea for Sims 3, and gosh its so fun! I really missed so many things from it. If only Sims 2 and 3 were combined together, it'd be sweet. xD
  • deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited May 2013
    Rude? Not nearly enough! I'm sick of it! They need to go put on their play fairy wings, plop in a My Pretty Pony DVD, play with their Barbies and SHUT THE HELL UP! Leave the forums for the big people to have adult discussions! ENOUGH ALREADY!
    edited May 2013
    Rude? Not nearly enough! I'm sick of it! They need to go put on their play fairy wings, plop in a My Pretty Pony DVD, play with their Barbies and SHUT THE HELL UP! Leave the forums for the big people to have adult discussions! ENOUGH ALREADY!

I was going to rebuttle, but it's not worth it. You're whining about other people whining and to me, that's ridiculous.

Sounds to me like you need the wings and the pretty pony DVD to go have a sit and calm down so that the real big people can move on with their adult discussions on this forum.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • palmtreebeautypalmtreebeauty Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I am personally very excited about mermaids and a lot of the other features, but just because people are not posting what you want to see, it does not mean you should have a tantrum about it. Thank you for wasting my time.
    edited May 2013
    I won't be posting in this thread again. OP, I hope you have a better day and I am sorry if all of this is really annoying you. Sorry if I was snippy as well.

I just feel like you're attacking people that like mersims because it annoys you, that kind of sucks. Anyways...I'm out. I've got things to do today. Have a great day everyone.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    edited May 2013
    Delta s going to get banned anyway for cursing.
  • HalloweenCandyHalloweenCandy Posts: 154
    edited May 2013
    Well that was rude....
    edited May 2013
    Just went through some other threads to find just ONE that doesn't morph into "oh I hope mermaids are in CAS" and found out you're a HUGE part of the problem! You've already been told,

"I'm not saying directly not to post, I can't control you, I'm just saying there are just as many other threads that are getting bumped away by all the mermaid threads coming up, and those threads hold ideas that have been wanted by people for a long time, too."

Pick one of the frickin' Mersims in CAS threads and for God's sake STAY THERE!
    edited May 2013
    Just went through some other threads to find just ONE that doesn't morph into "oh I hope mermaids are in CAS" and found out you're a HUGE part of the problem! You've already been told,

"I'm not saying directly not to post, I can't control you, I'm just saying there are just as many other threads that are getting bumped away by all the mermaid threads coming up, and those threads hold ideas that have been wanted by people for a long time, too."

Do you mind? You're being a colossal dogfish and are being very rude! Just because it's something you don't like? Grow up please. You're obviously having a massive tantrum and you need to be slapped with a fish. And I have lots of fish to slap you with!
    edited May 2013

I can do, say and post whenever and wherever I want. I'm tempted to post another mersims in CAS thread just to annoy you.

And I would like to add that if you would have CONTINUED to read, you would have noticed that I said "Ok." then let that thread die and continued to bump ONLY the mermaids in CAS petition, so you can promptly shut up about all of that. My threads are not a problem, yours is.

That was when mersims were still fairly new and excitement was buzzing, so I posted a thread. God forbid.

Ugh! Why am I still in this thread? I've got to go...

Now for SURE I won't be coming back in this thread.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited May 2013

Do you mind? You're being a colossal dogfish and are being very rude! Just because it's something you don't like? Grow up please. You're obviously having a massive tantrum and you need to be slapped with a fish. And I have lots of fish to slap you with!

HAHAHAHA! I love you. From your awesome siggy to your fantastic username, you are GREAT! (Can I borrow some slapping fish? I am in great need of a big one. :mrgreen: )

Ok, bai.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited May 2013
    Catlover: thought the cursing would be replaced with *****, usually is. Sorry.

Everyone else: not whining, I'm SCREAMING! The forums are UNBEARABLE! GURUS!! PLEASE ANSWER THEM! Also, still, pick a mersim forum and stay there.
    edited May 2013
    Catlover: thought the cursing would be replaced with *****, usually is. Sorry.

Everyone else: not whining, I'm SCREAMING! The forums are UNBEARABLE! GURUS!! PLEASE ANSWER THEM! Also, still, pick a mersim forum and stay there.

*Slaps with pufferfish* Woman! Stop it! Stop being a dog fish!

And thanks Darci! you're epically awesome too! But x100000000+!
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited May 2013
    Good ***, you need to chill to chill out deltagirl1326.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2013
    Whilst I don't agree with the way it's being stated, I agree with the sentiment. It's only a few simmers that are overall responsible for all the threads being dragged to the unanswered question.

The constant begging, arguments and pleading over the same question is annoying. I'd like either the question answered or there only being one or two threads on the topic being in one place and the rest of them not being dragged away from the original point to once again ask the same question.
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2023
    Deleted
    Post edited by AmazingSims79879 on
    edited May 2013

In all fairness I don't think people who want mermaids are necessarily that type of person. Heck I'd like mermaids, but that doesn't mean I want to create horrifically pink creatures... although I might do that with Gary.

I think some people have got just a tad obsessed - there's nothing wrong with that alone, but in some cases people are going round in circles with the same arguments.

But the only real way of countering this is to talk about something else. I mean there are such things as underwater lots, sharks, possible dolphins, fishies, resorts, krakens, seaweed forests, treasure, dolphins, lakeside houses and dolphins.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a race of sub-humans who only watch Pretty Pony DVDs and therefore should not have opinions.

Believe it or not there are a sub race of humans who watch pretty pony DVDs they're called bronies. Unfortunately.
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2023
    Deleted
    Post edited by AmazingSims79879 on
    edited May 2013
    Believe it or not there are a sub race of humans who watch pretty pony DVDs they're called bronies. Unfortunately.

No way... :shock:

Yes way, they watch My little pony. And they're not children....or females....
    edited May 2013
    Arletta: Bless you!

Rosisim999: "Heck I'd like mermaids, but that doesn't mean I want to create horrifically pink creatures... although I might do that with Gary."
    BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Holy God! Thank you for that!

HalloweenCandy: WWHHHHHYYYYY!!!???? Why did you tell me that!!! That is information that cannot be removed from my brain! Holy crap! :-o LOL!!
    edited May 2013

No way... :shock:

Yes way, they watch My little pony. And they're not children....or females....

Oh Dear God! Pictures! Pictures in my head that won't go away! Nooooooo!