Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extended Family (A Storytelling Contest) Winners Announced

Hello and welcome to my Extended Family Story (A Storytelling Contest).

I have created a very complex world for my Sims in my Legacy Story:
A Torres Legacy

As my family continues to grow and expand, I realize I can’t keep up with the Extended family and what they decide to do with their lives. So, I’m asking for your help!

I need you to fill in the blanks. What comes next in the lives of these Sims I’ve created?

Rules and Guidelines:
This is a CAS and storytelling Contest. You have to find or create a Spouse for the Sim you choose and tell me what happens to them. Sounds simple, right?

The Breakdown:

There are a few difficulty levels, depending on how complex you want your story to be. You can:
    a. Choose a Sim, pair them up with another Sim and tell me their story. b. Choose a family, and tell me the story of their lives and that of their child(ren) c. Group yourself into teams and choose several Sims and tell their story.
Not so simple, is it? To make it even more complicated, there are some Sims that require more than one generation!
There are a little over 50 Sims, so everyone should have several choices to choose from. Once a Sim or family is picked, no one else can have them.

It is super important that you make sure your story matches up with my legacy. Do not create new siblings or parents for the Sim you download! You may ONLY create a new Spouse/Partner for the Sim you download. (This does not pertain to any children the couple may have. Only the Sim or family you download.)

You must upload each Sim in your story separately! You can use one form, but each Sim MUST have it's own downlink link!
You may NOT upload a Sim that someone else created, including mine - even if they are part of your story!

Please link to your story, do not place it in this thread, as I do not want it to break due to too many images.

I would highly recommend checking this family tree: http://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=144nhycuhqa&f=540668649355740776#view:START

14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg

Comments