Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To all those complainers out there...

You say it's about EA trying to make more money, right?
Well, NEWS FLASH: YOU don't have to BUY IT.
Nobody ever said that you had to go out and buy it or stop playing TS3. You sound like everybody is forcing you to make this transfer.
Maybe before you go and complain about it you should remember that you can actually afford to buy TS3. How about you stop complaining and give the money you would shovel out for TS4 to a family on the street?
Stop your whining because it makes you look like selfish jerks.

Sorry. Just getting so sick of seeing so many people whine and complain about this like it's their problem. :roll:

Comments

• Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    W.O.W.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2013
    Nobody ever said that you had to go out and buy it or stop playing TS3. You sound like everybody is forcing you to make this transfer.
    Maybe before you go and complain about it you should remember that you can actually afford to buy TS3. How about you stop complaining and give the money you would shovel out for TS4 to a family on the street?

Sorry. Just getting so sick of seeing so many people whine and complain about this like it's their problem. :roll:

Yeah- Wow. :hunf:

Since you actually have to Read what they post and I'm sure after a few words you can see you don't agree- why don't you stop reading? If it really bothers you so much... :shock:
  • ShelbieeSavageShelbieeSavage Posts: 334 New Member
    edited May 2013
    W.O.W.
    +1
  • SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited May 2013
    Just let them be. They can complain to their heart's content :-) .

Just ignore them.

keep-calm-and-ignore-them-18_large.png"width=500"

ignore_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg"width=500"
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited May 2013
    You're complaining about people who complain :roll:
  • lenieceleniece Posts: 869 Member
    edited May 2013
    I Love the Kitties. LOL a lot. Ditto
    Don't Worry, Be Happy. Have Fun :D
  • StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited May 2013
    I've pretty much avoided the Sims 4 forum.
    Too much stressing out.
    At least most of the angst has been corralled to one place.
    Easier to ignore :wink:

Edit: spelling
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited May 2013
    Do you really think it is a good idea to post about complaining, when in all actuality you are now just as guilty as those "jerks" you are complaining about? A little bit hypocritical and not a good way to start off your posting history on here.

Good job!! And Welcome to the forums!! :roll:
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2013
    Being a rude and sarkey isn't going to change the way other people think, if anything it's just going to annoy them.
    You say you hate complaining? well, and I quote 'NEWS FLASH' YOU don't have to read it! People are annoyed for their own reaosns.
  • goodnighthelenagoodnighthelena Posts: 45 Member
    edited May 2013
    Way to be hypocrites.
    You complain about me complaining.
    You know YOU don't have to read this, right?
    Oh, wait, you did.
    edited May 2013
    Sc3niX wrote:
    You're complaining about people who complain :roll:
    Way to complain about it, honey.
    edited May 2013
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Do you really think it is a good idea to post about complaining, when in all actuality you are now just as guilty as those "jerks" you are complaining about? A little bit hypocritical and not a good way to start off your posting history on here.

Good job!! And Welcome to the forums!! :roll:

Stop complaining about it! :wink:
    edited May 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Being a rude and sarkey isn't going to change the way other people think, if anything it's just going to annoy them.
    You say you hate complaining? well, and I quote 'NEWS FLASH' YOU don't have to read it! People are annoyed for their own reaosns.

NEWS FLASH, you didn't have to read this either, smart one. If you have an issue with it how about you just ignore it?
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited May 2013
    original.gif
    edited May 2013
    If you have an issue with it how about you just ignore it?

Maybe take your own advice, love?
    edited May 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    original.gif

I lol'd
  • GommeIncGommeInc Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather people complained as much as possible, that way EA may make a game that may fulfil the demands of their fans. Otherwise, they might as well throw in the towel if they're left to their own devices again.
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather people complained as much as possible, that way EA may make a game that may fulfil the demands of their fans. Otherwise, they might as well throw in the towel if they're left to their own devices again.

I agree with you up to a point. If people complain too long and too often, it just becomes monotonous, meaningless background noise that ends up being ignored like a whining child. We should only complain about the important things and then do it vociferously if we want to get their attention when it matters.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited May 2013

You've every right to post your opinion. However, when you post it in that hostile tone, you're going to get a lot of negative feedback from those who are just as annoyed at the complainers and are sick and tired of the whineage, but are equally annoyed at the person who comes along and starts giving orders.

I mean, seriously, re-read your post and ask yourself: "Who died and made YOU the BBS goddess?"

And don't kid yourself. You tell people that "if you don't like it, don't READ it", but the honest truth is that you WANT people to read your rant, or you wouldn't have posted it. And not only do you WANT people to read your rant, you want them to AGREE with you and just pile on the "Stop complaining!" bandwagon and bash the complainers right along with you.

Bet you didn't expect the negative responses you got, did you?

Well, here is a NEWSFLASH for you: Most of us have already responded to the complainers... and we've pretty much made the same points you just did; we just did it within the complaining threads and without ordering them around.

In other words, those of us who are veterans of these forums already know how to handle the complainers, and years of experience have taught us that ranting and ordering people to stop whining! not only doesn't accomplish anything, it brings on a ton of negativity on the person who posts this kind of thing....like what's happening to you right now.

I suggest that next time, you think seriously about what you say and how you say it. Making a more general and more neutral statement is a heck of a lot more useful than stomping in here and yelling at everyone who disagrees with your point of view. And honey, right now, you're looking just as bratty and selfish as the whiners. Worse because you're also coming off as someone who is trying to control the tone of the forums. And you don't have that right.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2013
    Love the eye rolling pic ;)

And yes, I didn't HAVE to read this, but I'm on the forums, I'd complained earlier, so therefore the title of this thread 'To all the complainers out there' is actually adressed to me, as well as others, inviting us to read what you've read.
    If you don't want people to answer you, then maybe you shouldn't put up an opinionated question, begging people to critisize.