Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Ideas

Ok I just wanted to write some of my ideas about the sims 4.

1st about appearance

i want to see hair sliders. I want there to be a way to make hair shorter or longer also sliders for thin/thick hair and of course strait to super wavy hair. That could make more sims that look like me and other people.

Also I think that they should have sliders for clothes. Have you ever found an outfit you love but the sleeves are just to long. Ok no problem slide it and make the sleeves shorter.

About ages

i think there should be more interactions with babys because there is a lot more to do in real life then just snuggle and play. I think things like rub babys back, tickle, talk to, baby talk, things like that should be added.

Heres my idea of ages

baby= 0 to 1 years
toddler= 2 to 4 years
child= 5 to 9 or 10 years
preteen/tween= 11 to 13/14 years
teen= 14/15 to 18 years
young adult= 18 to upper 20s
adult= upper 20s to 40
middle age= 40 to around 50 something
elder= 60 on up

benifits of ages

baby= more interactions with them
toddler= same things except adding things like carry on shoulders, pretending to have them fly, patty cake, ect..
child= basically like children now
preteen/tween= can play with toys, do some childish interactions, still plays with the same toys, but also can start to like boys/girls, crushes, flirting, ect..
teens= learn to drive, flirt, no longer into toys unless they are childish, ect..
young adult and adult= same as it is now
middle age= can still have kids, act the same as regular adults, they can start seeing grey hairs, there should be an option in the mirror to look for grey hair or pick out grey hair.
elders= same as now they cant have kids can retire grey haired.

These are just some of my ideas. I might add more later on.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3