Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think it'll be easier to make real life people in TS4?

Do you think or hope it will be easier to make sims versions of real life people in The Sims 4? I mean for example you try to make your friends and families as sims in the game or even yourself.

I know if TS2 and TS3 it's really hard or almost impossible to get a sim to look exactly like a real life person such as a celebrity or someone you know like a friend or family member.

I've tried making sim version of people I knew in really life but. I never can get them to look exactly like them. I would start on them and then get overwhelmed by all the slidders and just give up. Because I don't know where to start and also when I slide a slidder to far to the right or left they'd look deformed.

I hope it's easier in TS4 to me sims versions of real life people or recreate sims from other games without much talent or effort. Just pick a few presets or tweak a few slidders and boom you have maybe Shania Twain or Bruce Springsteen for example. Please let me know your ideas. Thanks.

Comments

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    It is possible with Sims 3 with multiple sliders. I am sure we can do that with Sims 4.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope so.

TS3 is missing key sliders that would give you enough control. You can make sims that looks similar to someone, but it will always be:
    "Oh, that's supposed to be Emma Stone."

Instead of:
    "That's Emma Stone!"
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds