Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Trailers on Youtube

If these trailers are even the slightest bit real, I am in. The animations are unbelievable. I saw the one Sims putting lotion on her legs and posing in front of the mirror. And the wind blowing through the curtains is even more amazing! I really hope that is what it is going to look like. I like how she did the hip bump to close the fridge. We need little things like that to bring life to the game. Maybe that's why Maxis is back. Sims 3 was almost lifeless with the characters. Lacking in the personality quirks that made Sims 2 so likable.Like looking at us as though they were aware when we had them do something they didn't want to.

Comments

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I know. I like those kind of graphic, etc. It is true that those are fake trailers. Nothing an offical trailer has yet come out. I think the trailer might will come out in Aug when fansites attend the conference or something or even maybe in June for E3. We will see.
  • Options
    DailycrumbDailycrumb Posts: 286 New Member
    edited May 2013
    the animation is terrible in those videos, its all just actors with those green screen balls all of their bodies moving
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    edited May 2013
    Like I said it's quirky things that make the game fun.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    JadedJane wrote:
    Like I said it's quirky things that make the game fun.

Yes, I agree. If those things were actually in the game then wow, I'd be blown away. But those trailers are all fake...nothing official has been released yet.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    AdrieCmAdrieCm Posts: 354 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I definitely hope those little quirky things make it into the game. I hated how those things weren't in Sims 3.
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    They're not real!
  • Options
    AdrieCmAdrieCm Posts: 354 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    They're not real!
    Most of us know that.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sim 4: Wishful Thinking, or perhaps Sims 4: Fantasy Trailers, might be a better name for them. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    edited May 2013
    Um, I'll go for wishful thinking. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited May 2013
    A "trailer" I've seen for Sims 4 was basically bits and pieces of a trailer for GTA. Another one was gameplay of Second Life. One of them had people who looked like the dancers in the Just Dance games. Who would wants sims who look like that?

Like, if sims could do all that extra stuff, it would be alright. But, don't take something from a completely different game and claim that it's Sims 4.
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    edited May 2013
    As I posted if it was in the "slightest bit". I liked how the sim was doing random things and what not. I hope that as they near old age they start checking the mirror for wrinkles and signs of old age. But I thought it was cool that she was putting lotion on her legs and doing something personal like that. As it is now my sims get out of bed, make it and stand there for an hour before they do anything. I let my game play out to see what happens. Sometimes they do something funny. So I am hoping there are more things they do that are random but funny. Yet not glitchy.
  • Options
    UtopiaUtopia Posts: 164 Member
    edited May 2013
    I saw one trailer that looked like it could possibly be a Sims game but no actual sims were shown iirc. Whether its a real leak or not I don't know, it did seem like a work in progress and very very exciting if it is the real thing. However I know better than to put all my eggs in one basket by now. It's so exciting speculating though! :D
    Mysticalmaid
    <3 Tweet me @samwitts2 <3