Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The hair?

From the one image revieled, does anyone else think the hair looks texturless?

Comments

• thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very much so. But we are only in the fifth month of 2013. I'm positive that the graphics will change.
  • Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yep, that's why it didn't hit me that they might be actual Sims 4 sims. Overall though, I think my first impression has been better with them than The Sims 3. Didn't like them at the very beginning and am still not a fan of the game. Lucky for me I can tell if I'm going to like a game I guess. :p
    Anyway, yeah, I can't wait to see what the actual hair is going to look like. And I hope the general sims will be more similiar to pretty much every other Sim game besides The Sims 3, it wasn't for me, dunno if anyone else agrees with that. Or at least a look all their own.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited May 2013
    they actually look like flinstones hair, like glue again, or animated pixar characters, hopefully flowing hair too
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, but we still have one year left for it to come out. Maybe it will change.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited May 2013
    I've got to be honest. At this point I'm... confused by the small amount of the hair that I can see in that pic. It looks like a step backward instead of forward. But, I'm still waiting to see a full model.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather have boxy animated hair than stringy thin animated hair
  • Bg55642Bg55642 Posts: 85 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's possibly just an early version of the graphics. The eyelashes are solid, if I remember right TS3 had individual eyelash hairs.
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    The hair on the Sim in the center scares me the most (in terms of the quality of TS4 hair). Guys already get slim pickings when it comes to hair, but to have a Lisa Simpson head...sheesh. Please let these NOT be fully cooked Sims.
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited May 2013
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:
    I've got to be honest. At this point I'm... confused by the small amount of the hair that I can see in that pic. It looks like a step backward instead of forward. But, I'm still waiting to see a full model.

I agree. They definitely feel like a step backwards. It's the eyebrows too.