Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The little things..

People moving in with moving boxes, vans, yard sells etc. same with moving out.

Swimming lessons.

Little things to do at home! mowing the lawn, playing cheap board games on the floor, having movie night with family and friends, play with clay, building forts with blankets (could be new object), hide and seek in the house, experiment with new crazy recipes and come up with a new family favorite!

More school things added. if school remains a rabbithole, can we please get more? studying for test maybe, bus stops, detentions, etc.

These are the things I hope they don't forget to include. I think one of the main things missing with the Sims 3 was that personable, sort of cozy feeling.

Comments

• IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope the class part stays a rabbitholes, but I think it might be cool to have half/half: Class rabbithole but maybe a lobby or dining hall and you can control what they eat their, send them through the perfunctory and things to get food, then back to class. Oh, and we do have detention :D I think it came with generations.
    Everything else I agree.
    ALSO :shock: Let the parents take their children to school!
    Edit: Perfunctory? what was I thinking lol... I meant food line
  • Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    edited May 2013
    People moving in with moving boxes, vans, yard sells etc. same with moving out.

Swimming lessons.

Little things to do at home! mowing the lawn, playing cheap board games on the floor, having movie night with family and friends, play with clay, building forts with blankets (could be new object), hide and seek in the house, experiment with new crazy recipes and come up with a new family favorite!

More school things added. if school remains a rabbithole, can we please get more? studying for test maybe, bus stops, detentions, etc.

These are the things I hope they don't forget to include. I think one of the main things missing with the Sims 3 was that personable, sort of cozy feeling.

Ya i love all the little details like in sims 2, but sims 3 is lacking in details, everything in sims 3 seems rushed and really lacking for example cars and babies. I would love to have no rabbit holes at all that would be amazing, it gets boring if everyone is at work and school and you have nothing to do, imagine watching or even controlling some things while your sims are out if you choose to.
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes. It is the little things that make our Sims...well, Sims.

I remember playing the Sims 3 for the first time and being horrified about the cars and plates. They'd just swipe and suddenly...oh look it is in my hand.

Now, don't get me wrong I have always loved how the Sims pull things out of thin air. But the Sims 3 really was lacking in depth.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • buntinggirlbuntinggirl Posts: 69 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Moving day would be ace - stressy adults, boxes everywhere, no one able to find the kettle. Take away for tea - oh come on EA, that would be an ace addition to the Holiday Day's in Seasons.

I'd love more interaction at home - the ability to hire a gardener for those without the time or green fingers, movie night/game night parties.
  • Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    edited May 2013
    Teens driving siblings to school, and to be able to stop the bus from coming and blaring its horn.

Toddlers and babies causing tantrums, and being disruptive. Peeing and making messes on people, streaking, climbing out of crib, toddler beds, not wanting bedtime, toddlers riding on large dog's backs

little kids,toddlers and babies running/crawling to door when someone knocks or rings doorbell, and parents rushing to stop child.

Little ones keeping parents on their toes.

new skills available for all age groups

family gatherings, telling siblings about new baby when pregnant

pregnant sims have more interactions with growing baby inside

doctors visits and check ups for all ages

diseases and surgerys

twin communication/ triplet communication

different sized belly for boy/girl, one/two/three babies.
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301