Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Simlish Section In The Newsletter?

Hey all :) I was just wondering if anyone worked out what that simlish section was in the News letter? I mean, It's obviously about the Sims 4, but I just wanted to know if anybody worked it out yet, or if that's just the thing..... It's a tease, and we will never know until there is more info :)

I'm also curious about the 'eye' thing....But we will have to see about that :P

Comments

• DraikDraik Posts: 20 New Member
    edited May 2013
    It's lorum ipsum placeholder text.
  • TennantTennant Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2013
    Draik wrote:
    It's lorum ipsum placeholder text.

Ohh....so it's not really saying anything new about the sims 4 then? Or what it means?
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Someone posted the whole of it yesterday. I think it is somewhere in this thread.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    It is said not to be exactly, but here's

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/675172.page

I think bananaholic cracked it.

Hello Sims fans! We have a very special announcement today. We are glad to present you The Sims 4, the newest addition to the Sims family. Exclusive new features:
    - The sims will be more detailed than ever, which will enable you to push your creativity with sims to the limits
    - New custom worlds. Have you always wanted to put finishing touches and move that hill blocking your beach vista? Now you can with a very exclusive tool.
    -Follow your sims everywhere. Sick of rabbitholes, do you want to see your sim talking in class? Then we have the perfect game for you!
    All new The Sims 4, out in 2014. The best sim game to this date.
    More llamas than ever.

• CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited May 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    It is said not to be exactly, but here's

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/675172.page

I think bananaholic cracked it.

Hello Sims fans! We have a very special announcement today. We are glad to present you The Sims 4, the newest addition to the Sims family. Exclusive new features:
    - The sims will be more detailed than ever, which will enable you to push your creativity with sims to the limits
    - New custom worlds. Have you always wanted to put finishing touches and move that hill blocking your beach vista? Now you can with a very exclusive tool.
    -Follow your sims everywhere. Sick of rabbitholes, do you want to see your sim talking in class? Then we have the perfect game for you!
    All new The Sims 4, out in 2014. The best sim game to this date.
    More llamas than ever.

thats not the cracked code. that was someone lieing to get a rise out of people.

The code is nothing more than latin placeholder that computer people use when they arent ready to put the real text there. if you take the simlish font, which is avalible on the internet, and use it to create a chart for translating, it comes up as latin gibberish.

We should, however, watch and see if the text changes, then, since we already cracked the code they are using, we can translate it.
  • TennantTennant Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the Info guys, so it is just a random gibberish text then....But soon there will be a lot of Info :) Hopefully.