Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth?

2...Next

Comments

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hmmmmm, don't think it struck me as being Bella, just a random Sim.

Pary wrote:
    Frankly, I'm really hoping for some brand new families to help carry on the next generations of sims as well.
    I'm not tired of the Goths, or Pleasant's or whatnot, but I think some fresh, new sims could easily bring something exciting to the table.

Exactly! The original characters are endearing to me too, but some fresh, interesting Sims with great back stories are welcomed. (Although I am still partial to seeing the Grunt boys from Strangetown make an appearance!) :)
  • BowserBoy10BowserBoy10 Posts: 74 Member
    edited May 2013
    Silly billies, you all seem to forget the mystery was indeed solved nearly 2 years ago
    Sims Social anyone? But I would like it to continue on. Why would Bella just leave her life behind? I must know if her and Mortimer were reunited or not
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pcjunky13 wrote:
    [...]but add in some new storys, its always great to add in the old with the new. Sims 3 we got the landgrabbs the Wolfs (if that's how you spell it) but I was just thinking about it. They should add bella and the whole goth family. They should bring the Caliente Sisters though I don't know if there in the Sims 3 see as there family originated with aliens and we didn't get aliens till Seasons.

Weren't the Landgraabs' added with TS2 (EP: OFB*)? Originally they have been there since The Sims - not as actual Sims but their name was used in I think "The Sims - Vacation". I don't know if I can remember it correctly but didn't they own the whole "vacation island"?

*The German version had a rich single man called "Stefan Landgraab" who owned some (two?) businesses.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Exactly! The original characters are endearing to me too, but some fresh, interesting Sims with great back stories are welcomed. (Although I am still partial to seeing the Grunt boys from Strangetown make an appearance!) :)

Oh, I loved them too ! :D Strangetown was my favourite sims 2 'hood. I think it is what contributed to my love of desert worlds.

Also Olive Spectre... gosh, she annoyed SO many of my sims. She hounded one of them to the point where he would fight her every time he saw her, when she came to steal his paper, or kick over his garbage can, or saw each other on a community lot.
    It was SO hilariously funny.
    Things like that have never seemed to happen in TS3. I am interested to see if the humour such as that makes a return in the sims 4.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Erja888 wrote:
    Pcjunky13 wrote:
    [...]but add in some new storys, its always great to add in the old with the new. Sims 3 we got the landgrabbs the Wolfs (if that's how you spell it) but I was just thinking about it. They should add bella and the whole goth family. They should bring the Caliente Sisters though I don't know if there in the Sims 3 see as there family originated with aliens and we didn't get aliens till Seasons.

Weren't the Landgraabs' added with TS2 (EP: OFB*)? Originally they have been there since The Sims - not as actual Sims but their name was used in I think "The Sims - Vacation". I don't know if I can remember it correctly but didn't they own the whole "vacation island"?

*The German version had a rich single man called "Stefan Landgraab" who owned some (two?) businesses.

Malcolm Landgraab first appeared as a representative for Landgraab Enterprizes in SimCity 3000, in the Sims 1 he was mentioned, most notably, Landgraab Mall, though he first appeared himself in a game in the console spinoffs, first as a nice guy who marries your mother and gives you his mansion, the next time he has divorced your mother and is repossessing items from everyone's house (apparently, even the Goths rented), later he was added to TS2 OFB and then TS3 as you state.
  • SheldonCooper93SheldonCooper93 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    From that picture I wouldn't say it was her, just looks like a random Sim really. I am hopeful that they continue her legacy through to Sims 4. It wouldn't be the Sims without Bella Goth, Freezer Bunny and several references to llamas.
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    edited May 2013
    I kind of think the girl on the right looks like one of my sims children, Lacey.. When she is an YA... I don't remember if her eyes are blue or brown though. xP
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • luckycrth91luckycrth91 Posts: 91 Member
    edited May 2013
    Weren't the family events of TS3 25 years before the events in TS1 or something?
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sims 3 is the past and I think Sims 1-2 is the future the whole time between them is crazy if you ask me so what would Sim 4 be? Back on topic here we do need Bella in Sims 4 and we do need the Goth family
  • QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited May 2013
    I thought the same thing. But in TS3 she has yellow eyes. I can't remember for sure about 1 and 2.
  • tj19941994tj19941994 Posts: 653 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Bumps! Who else would you like to see come back? When should the game be set? What story would you love to see!?
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, I think not. They should maybe continue the Goth story, but in the future. No more pre-quels.

Of course, I don't care about pre-made sims at all. They mean nothing to me. Make all new ones, I'd be happier about that!

The comparison to comic books doesn't hold water, as your sims are your creations and not you playing batman or superman or something. More like living down the street from batman or superman, and unless you date or become best pals with them, why would you even care if they exist???

I agree that the sims needs llama and freezer bunny stuff, but the pre-made families could all be replaced and the game would be better for it, imo. Let's move forward and create new stories!
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2013
    For all those who claim Bella Goth isn't in the Sims 3:

Many may have realised this already, but Bella Goth is in the Sims 3 base game... Just not under that name! At the beginning, Mortimer Goth is Best Friends with a girl in his class called Bella Bachelor: it's obviousley her!! She obviousley is meant to grow up and marry him, chagning the name from Bella Bachelor to Bella GOTH XD
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2013
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Honestly, I think not. They should maybe continue the Goth story, but in the future. No more pre-quels.

Of course, I don't care about pre-made sims at all. They mean nothing to me. Make all new ones, I'd be happier about that!

The comparison to comic books doesn't hold water, as your sims are your creations and not you playing batman or superman or something. More like living down the street from batman or superman, and unless you date or become best pals with them, why would you even care if they exist???

I agree that the sims needs llama and freezer bunny stuff, but the pre-made families could all be replaced and the game would be better for it, imo. Let's move forward and create new stories!

I like pre-made Sims (Goths, Landgraabs, Newbies, Capps, Montis...) but I also like to create my own Sims and tell their stories.
    Example:
    In my game Mortimer married Bella. They had two children (Cassandra and Alexander). But instead of Don Lothario Cassandra married a Sim (Georg von Sonneburg) that I created. I love taking pre-made Sims and telling my own story. (But... to each their own.) :D
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS