Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth?

I'm pretty sure it is just me, but does the sim from the pic they released look a lot like Bella Goth to anyone else? I really, really hope they continue with the Goths and some other classic families in TS4! Please, Gurus, Please!

Comments

• lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure that was intentional and yeah it does look like Bella. But didn't she originally have green eyes?
  • tj19941994tj19941994 Posts: 653 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Nah, I'm pretty sure her eyes were always brown. It looks the most like Sims 2's Bella IMO :)
  • lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I'm thinking of "fake Bella"
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm not too excited for it.

I wish they'd set it up before TS3 happens (chronologically). Young Goddard and Van families, Wollfs etc. :D

I mean, sure.. Bella was awesome. But do we really need her in TS4 as well? :lol:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited May 2013
    Frankly, I'm really hoping for some brand new families to help carry on the next generations of sims as well.
    I'm not tired of the Goths, or Pleasant's or whatnot, but I think some fresh, new sims could easily bring something exciting to the table.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pary wrote:
    Frankly, I'm really hoping for some brand new families to help carry on the next generations of sims as well.
    I'm not tired of the Goths, or Pleasant's or whatnot, but I think some fresh, new sims could easily bring something exciting to the table.

-hands a balloon-

Yes if it's sims 4 there should be a different swing on it. New people/families different sp and ep. Base game should have things like weather, pets, and etc. The babies should be freed from their blanket wraps and more interactions with them. Toddlers, children, men, and elders should have as many clothing items as ya females. This is just a few things.

And by golly George, please don't be a first person sim. It would be creepy and weird. I mean woohoo through the eyes of your sims...X_X NO!

Sims 4 needs so much to be different and the graphics need to step up. I watch a few old videos of Sims 4 on youtube and thought WOW if they do furniture like that I would buy it just for building and decorating houses. BUT those videos are old. But I can dream right? Would love the game/design engine of those videos I would just stop playing sims..lol

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    I did not think of that. I just see her as a random girl. Some people think the red-headed is Nina. I think those renders are not former characters, but new ones.
  • MistermoomanMistermooman Posts: 265 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Are you talking about the one on the right? I thought that was a guy. :oops:
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited May 2013
    Roomies please.
    edited May 2013

haha! I'm pretty sure it is a girl, but we could be wrong! :) Maybe this whole time Bella was... um, never mind :mrgreen:
    edited May 2013
    tj19941994 wrote:

haha! I'm pretty sure it is a girl, but we could be wrong! :) Maybe this whole time Bella was... um, never mind :mrgreen:

LOL, the hair style for "Bella" and "Nina" is similar, so they are female. :) Except the guy in the middle. :)
  • Bg55642Bg55642 Posts: 85 Member
    edited May 2013
    The guy in the middle reminds me of Daniel Pleasant.
    edited May 2013
    Bg55642 wrote:

LOL, now you mention this. :) Now, we have "Nina", "Daniel", and "Bella". :)
  • Kevida120766Kevida120766 Posts: 835 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    I mean, sure.. Bella was awesome. But do we really need her in TS4 as well? :lol:
    Well The Sims without Bella and Mortimer Goth would be like D.C. Comics without Superman and Batman!
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    Bg55642 wrote:

LOL, now you mention this. :) Now, we have "Nina", "Daniel", and "Bella". :)
    Ninas dark like bella though..
    that girl might be Juliet Capp.
  • Thesimsaren123Thesimsaren123 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2013
    ofc we need a Bella!
    i loved the whole Bella thing in sims 2 and I thought it was amazing when she was back in sims 3!
    (I don't know about sims 1 because I never played it that much >_<)
    no we don’t use that room there was once a spider in it
    balbalbalasimsheader.jpg
    darkbloodisbi.blogspot.se/
  • Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
    edited May 2013
    lovcat wrote:
    Pretty sure that was intentional and yeah it does look like Bella. But didn't she originally have green eyes?

In sims 1 and 2 she had brown eyes. By the time she got to the sims 3 she has hazel eyes. They also changed the way she look she has bigger eyes and something else was different too i forget what. I agree though with people, I want bella's story to continue but add in some new storys, its always great to add in the old with the new. Sims 3 we got the landgrabbs the Wolfs (if that's how you spell it) but I was just thinking about it. They should add bella and the whole goth family. They should bring the Caliente Sisters though I don't know if there in the Sims 3 see as there family originated with aliens and we didn't get aliens till Seasons.
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't know... I mean I'm sure they will come up with new families but I would really enjoy to have The Goths back it's like signature haha I like adult bella I didn't really like the fact that in the sims 3 she was a child cause i really missed Cassandra, also I miss TS2 Caliente sisters,Don Lothario, The maid with the long complicated name and the pleasents with the twins!!! :D
  • Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
    edited May 2013
    Exactly the Goths are the signature family...Which is weird see as in Sims 1 the first family you play is the Newbie family. But i think what makes the Goth family is the story line. Its a mystery never fully explained, and people like mysteries.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    YES. :P

I don't really think it's Bella (it still might be though, TS3 has renders of Mortimer, Vita Alto, etc.), but the game really won't be The Sims without her and Morty, plus she's one of my faves! :)
    edited May 2013
    The girl with the black hair looks more like Cassandra :P
    edited May 2013
    I don't know... I mean I'm sure they will come up with new families but I would really enjoy to have The Goths back it's like signature haha I like adult bella I didn't really like the fact that in the sims 3 she was a child cause i really missed Cassandra, also I miss TS2 Caliente sisters,Don Lothario, The maid with the long complicated name and the pleasents with the twins!!! :D

Kaylynn Langerak
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited May 2013
    EuanSim wrote:

Kaylynn Langerak

Yeaaah! her haha thanks!
    edited May 2013
    It's nice to see all the Bella love! :mrgreen: I agree that some incarnation of the goth family is a must. Please Maxis! Please!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think it is her and if it is Sims 4 is set years after sims 3 so somewhere near Sims 2 maybe..