Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did Sims 4 announcement change your hype for IP?

2...Next

Comments

• ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah no my countdown clock is still set for June 25th 2013. I will however prolly be switching to 2014 right after as the time travel doesn't catch my interest that much, the idea never really did. But I'll still get it and explore it. It's what simmers do. LOL

I will probably loose my mind though until E3. I know what I'm getting with IP at this point, with Sims 4 it's all a guessing game except what we learned today. I think E3 will provide the first look, first trailer of the game like Sims 3 was displayed in 2008, the E3 before the release, which was just about a year later.

So I guess I'm *more* excited for E3 but am counting the days to IP. Ever since Graham tweeted the picture of the houseboat with the curved boat like shell. Since that day I've had an epic case of PEPS. Which now makes me wonder if I should be mad at him because I only got a year left with Sims 3 and now I got an epic case of PEPS! :P. I started it 2 years late, and I REFUSE to miss the launch and EP experiences for Sims 4 like I did 3, although I didn't miss much. Sorry to say. Sims 3 got good after I joined 2 years later. SMH. Let's hope they don't repeat that mistake of leaving out so many staples from the series and having us wait 3/4 years to get fan favorite EP's remade.

Stop remaking the same old tired EP's. Include some of these tired concepts into the base game because we love them and want room for fresh exciting ideas like IP,ST,Amb for the Sims 4 EP's. Not waiting 4 years to get the same old stuff BACK into the game.

EA has to come correct with this. It will be the downfall of having an expensive store. Too many people will think the new generation is not worth it when they have thousands invested in the old generation. So, as long as they offer enough from the get go to entice a transition, they'll have less of a boom with Sims 4's launch.