Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm so EXCITED!

I'm just so excited to see what the Sims 4 can bring and I can't wait to see the new information on it! I'm hoping it's a good game :lol:

Comments

• WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited May 2013
    Me neither, the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was turn the comp on to see the announcement, I knew in my heart it was gonna be about Sims 4, because its been 4 years since Sims 3 came out, so their on time for it to come out next year, which should be around May/June. I smiled so brightly when I saw the words on the newsfeed The Sims 4 Is Coming, WHOOP. :mrgreen:
  • HeartcandyPHeartcandyP Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2013
    Me too! I can't wait for all the info to start coming out,so exciting!
  • Ava_xDAva_xD Posts: 826 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I know I can't wait either!!
  • kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm excited as well! I can't wait for the first pictures from the actual game so I can get an idea of what the sims will actually look like.
  • Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited May 2013
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe it's finally announced! I thought it would be at the start of next year for the announcement. :)
  • DblondePimpettDblondePimpett Posts: 494 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm excited as well! Can't wait! :)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2013
    I was not interested because I was certain it was following in the footsteps of Sim City. I am pleasantly surprised about no-internet-required, but I still think there will be an evolution of social sharing.

So now I'm interested since my greatest fears have been removed. I am most interested in how the sims look and behave, how sophisticated the social AI is, any new game play improvements, the quality of the game textures and lighting, and what EA does with build-mode.

Also on the tech side, DirectX 11 usage and taking advantage of 64 bit computers and multi-core CPUs
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2013
    Whitneysim wrote:
    Me neither, the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was turn the comp on to see the announcement, I knew in my heart it was gonna be about Sims 4, because its been 4 years since Sims 3 came out, so their on time for it to come out next year, which should be around May/June. I smiled so brightly when I saw the words on the newsfeed The Sims 4 Is Coming, WHOOP. :mrgreen:

^ ^ this!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    I am too! :D
    But I'm going to regret this tomorrow, I went all sorts of crazy on the forus today..
    small_subtle_facepalm.png
  • CopenRoadCopenRoad Posts: 391 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty excited too actually, but I'm going to reserve my opinion on the game until I see some pictures/gameplay. Sims 3 will have been out for 5 years when Sims 4 comes out. Everybody and their dog figured Sims 4 was just around the corner. I really can't wait to see some new game play, graphics and features it'll have.