Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mystery

Hey guys,
whether the artwork is just artwork or graphics I think the most exciting thing is what they are trying to say about the game.

A lot have commented saying the people don't look very good and of course the hair is sims 2y,
But even if that is the case, they promise a brilliant game around it, we EXPECT a brilliant game around it.

They've talked about the expressions of sims, Fans have been complaining about this since Sims 3 day one. "Sims 3 people are clay faced, i'm going back to sims 2' = They said :P

So that is obviously where they are going. They've also said how new and improved and important the actual sims are to this game.
From what has been described I can imagine extremely well animated movement and livelyness, different actions and social features merging together really well and no more (finally) getting stuck sims.

I can actually assume this might be what they are saying.

They mentioned a very small online feature. I like this, some sort of social part, maybe you can jump into a kind of online mode and meet a friend or visit a community of sims like 'The Sims Online'.

everyone was very certain they did not want anything online and we are very happy it has not gone FULLY online. I think some are still looking forward to a slight online part separate from the base game.

I think the main highlight of the Sims 3 was the gameplay with the open world of open growing people all around.
Sims 4 must obviously include this, as well as generations.
Question is will there be rabbit holes?The community says no! (Even though we try not to admit that jobs is not fun) I dunno, thats a tricky part, but we would sure like to see inside shops and have sims actually own them. (Just a small awesome part of the game)

What I'm trying to say is, for all those commenting on the look of it, concentrate on what they're TRYING to show, those epic expression eyes.
What is behind those eyes?
(Apart from it looking like the graphics from this Sims 2 trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9u1zMCos8w)

Something more! Something fun!
This is Sims 4, and I'm sure they're all geniuses