Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you Sims 4 team <3

Obviously we don't know much... yet!

But from the info we do have I'm thrilled, and that's because you have taken on board what many of us have been whining, screaming, ranting, hoping and dreaming about on the forums!

I admit, I was terrified of what direction you would take with my favourite game, I've played it since the very first game and I was afraid that it would go in a direction that alienated the long-term fans.

But you've addressed my biggest fears and now I'm thrilled and excited about the game and I can't wait to hear more!

Thank you sims 4 gurus for listening to us! <3 I know you'll make an AWESOME game!!! :D

Comments

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes! Looking forward to this! :) And, much thanks!
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited May 2013

Can´t wait to hear more about TS4 - and yes, many thanks in advance!! :D
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    :D

A bit more love for this (from the transcript of the conference call courtesy of SimSupply https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h9_HwDPxnzIhYtvpdZCClqLblILvIonY-21ehyc0t28/preview?pli=1&sle=true)
    Guru wrote:
    So at the very centre of every game are the Sims, and that’s what our fans love, and we know that, because you tell us that everyday. So we’re listening to fans like you, and we’re going back to our roots, the Sims, themselves. We felt it was important to unlock new ways for your Sims to interact with one another. So we’re focusing on the complexity of Sim to Sim interactions and they way your Sims behave.

That sounds great!!! I'm hoping it means babies have legs and elders are no longer just waiting to die! More interactions specific toage, and interactions between children and toddlers. I'm so excited that they're really focusing on bringing back the love for the sims themselves and I can't WAIT to play with them!!! :D
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    I co-sign this! :D :thumbsup:

And Grant Rodiek is on the team! I KNEW something was going on with TS4 when he told me he's not on Sims 3 team anymore :D
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:

And Grant Rodiek is on the team! I KNEW something was going on with TS4 when he told me he's not on Sims 3 team anymore :D

*holds hands and jumps around in a circle*

I'm so happy that I can feel as happy as you about sims 4 now!!! :D
  • JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm so relieved with the news that Sims 4 will be a single-player offline experience. It looks like there could be some online options, but at least you have the choice. I can now actually get excited about the Sims 4 :!:
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:

*holds hands and jumps around in a circle*

I'm so happy that I can feel as happy as you about sims 4 now!!! :D
    It feels good, doesn't it!? :D:D:D
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very happy about all the news. Sims will be coming back to life I'm so glad their going to focus on the sims themselves.

Let's all hope that's for all the lifestages and genders.
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope the Sims Team will write the Sims 4 to run on a 64bit operating system i.e. Windows 7/8. So the program can use as much of my systems memory as possible.

Please don't forget to make Sims4 totally moddable.

I would like more life like facial expressions and hair that is fully animated. I would like to see their hair moving in the wind as they walk in the park or ride a bike for example.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow cars to be driven into the garage or onto the driveway and for my sims to get in and out of vehicles realistically. Not teleport into the drivers seat after car materialsises from thin air.
    Please make sims scalable so we have short plump sims, tall skinny sims, tall plump sims little skinny sims.... you get the idea.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    AGADJHGVGSJHDSHGDHG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, thank you so much for listening to our feedback on online gameplay. I'm thrilled that it's only optional, much as it is now. :)
    edited May 2013
    Took me a while to find this thread! :lol:

I'm so happy! I honestly thought Sims 3 would be my last sims series and I was so worried about sims 4 but I kept telling myself (and anyone who'd listen :XD: ) that our gurus are GREAT and they really do listen... I'm so pleased! :D

*Happy sigh*

Night all! I'm off to dream of what might be...
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree Cinderelli, I have every faith that the Gurus and Devs are going to create the best Sims game yet. :D
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013

I'm so happy! I honestly thought Sims 3 would be my last sims series and I was so worried about sims 4 but I kept telling myself (and anyone who'd listen :XD: ) that our gurus are GREAT and they really do listen... I'm so pleased! :D

*Happy sigh*

That's why Google is your friend. :wink:
  • SadieStarSadieStar Posts: 880 New Member
    edited May 2013

*Happy sigh*

Lol I bet-- :D it's absolute madness up in here! Madness!!

I would like to say thank you as well to the sims team. My wallet may cry, but no way will I not purchase ts4 on release day. I'm really looking forward to the improved artificial intelligence. As much as I loved and still love this series and will continue to play it, AI (ex. expressiveness, personality) is what ts3 lacked the most imo.