Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 ANNOUNCED!

"Today we are revealing to our top fans the fact that The Sims™ 4 is coming to PC and Mac in 2014.

The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most successful simulation game that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide."

There are 2 good news :D Firstly, IT IS COMING! Secondly, "is coming to PC and Mac..." which means hopefully there will be a ntaive version of the game for Mac.

Comments

• Buzzstar123Buzzstar123 Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    time to party... as soon as we find out it is native
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited May 2013
    yenial wrote:
    "Today we are revealing to our top fans the fact that The Sims™ 4 is coming to PC and Mac in 2014.

The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most successful simulation game that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide."

There are 2 good news :D Firstly, IT IS COMING! Secondly, "is coming to PC and Mac..." which means hopefully there will be a ntaive version of the game for Mac.

I really hope there is a native version of the game for mac.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Bel008Bel008 Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have my doubts that they will do a separate version. I asked Grant Rodiek on twitter as he is working on sims 4 about this. He is not allowed to answer at the moment. It was nice that he at least did answer. I really don't think I want to go down the cider path again. I am off to try sleep as it is rather late here.
  • gaa17gaa17 Posts: 846 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think it's safe to assume EA/Maxis are not going to fix Sims 3 for us then. They're probably super busy with their new future cash cow. :evil:
  • DannyT2009DannyT2009 Posts: 99 Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks like we won't be getting a native client seeing as they've just deleted my thread criticising them. Sort it out EA.
  • Pima1Pima1 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2013
    I was gonna say why are any MAC users excited about 4??!! If they didnt fix the problems with 3, why would you even think they would make 4 usable for MAC?! itll be same problem. itll work in the beginning and then then itll just stop working when you install an addon pack.
  • ilikeskittlesilikeskittles Posts: 966
    edited May 2013
    So they're not guna fix Sims 3 for us Mac users now then. Hmm, I'm going to try my hardest to get refunded on all the money I spent on their unplayable game now. Hopefully Sims 4 will be native.. but honestly, I'm not even excited for it.

Excitement + EA = Disappointment.
  • Pima1Pima1 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2013
    Come on, they were NEVER gonna fix our problem. Thats why they ignore us and give us the same stupid answers (we need more memory, we need to stop using custom content, we need to uninstall and reinstall) PFFFFFFFFFT what ever. EA is not getting any more money from me or my family. Its a shame you cant get your $ back..i already tried. best bet is to sell it to a game store and take what theyll give you.