Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here's a tiny request should TS4 have Vacation and University EPs.

When you release the inevitable "Create a World" to go along with the base game, update CAW so players can make their OWN Vacation worlds to visit and share, and their own Universities for Sims to earn degrees at. I can't imagine it would take too much to do.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes TS4 needs vacations and universities and weather in the base game.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I agree that maybe 2 or 3 expansions would be in the base game. I think weather, university, and perhaps pets/animals should be in the base game. As for vacations, there will be options to go to anywhere, so it requires an expansion for variety of traveling to different worlds or areas. Woods for camping, exotic island, etc. Almost similar to B.V. for Sims 2. They have three different worlds/areas to travel, right?
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes TS4 needs vacations and universities and weather in the base game.

Agrre with this. TS3 has finally come alive with University Life and weather in the TS4 base game would mean everything added would have to work with it. Win wiin as I see it.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    adventfear wrote:
    When you release the inevitable "Create a World" to go along with the base game, update CAW so players can make their OWN Vacation worlds to visit and share, and their own Universities for Sims to earn degrees at. I can't imagine it would take too much to do.

YES!

Or just allow us to add our own neighbourhoods in-game like in sims 2.