Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can teens use online dating?

I want my teen to get a bf but I swear there are no male teens in town.
Origin ID: SimHead82

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited May 2013
    No. But what you can do, when you send your teen to school, there is an option to meet classmates or something like that. This way if there are any other teens in their world, you can find out who they are. After they have met everyone or a few, then you have them talk to friends, which will cause them to eventually make friends with their own peers. Now if you find there are not any or just need more, what I do is, I will start up a fresh world such as Sunset Valley, find households that have teens, save the family to the family bin, and then move them into the world I am playing that needs more kids.
  • Options
    SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bummer, I will keep your trick in mind. I had her make friends but it was three girls. She finally met a boy and started dating him but he aged up to an Adult! Ugh! I think I'll make some families with teens and add them to my town. Thanks though!
    Origin ID: SimHead82
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Simguru Mike says online dating doesn't work for teens however if you have generations a teen your not playing can call your sim and ask them to the prom. :wink: