Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do next?

So I just started playing after a while away from the Sims and bought UL. I created a Sim, Kendra Fitz. I had her get a business degree at University and she moved home and married her college sweetheart, Troy Francis. They had two daughters, Annabelle and Bethany. Then I was bored with Troy so I had them break up and she married Jared Frio. I saw in Jared's family tree that he had a daughter with Claire Ursine, a toddler named Lacey so I moved her into our house. Kendra was pregnant with Jared's baby when he went to fix the dishwasher and died from electrocution. Kendra then had her baby, a son, so I named him Jared. Kendra's LTW is to raise 5 children. Kendra is raising Lacey though she has no relation to her. Kendra then married her college friend Brian Peterson. They have a daughter named Caroline and one more on the way. That will fulfill Kendra's LTW. Brian has already aged to elder and Kendra just aged to Adult. When she graduated she got a job in business as a corporate drone but she hasn't even gone to work for a single day yet (from days off for pregnancies and weddings.) Lacey and Annabelle are teens and Bethany is ready to age to teen too. Jared is still a toddler and Caroline was just born. Hopefully, Kendra has a son so Jared isn't the only boy. Kendra is having a midlife crisis and has a want to break up with Brian. I am not sure if I want to break them up, but thinking of keeping the wish until the kids are all raised so Kendra can focus on work.

So here is a break down of her relationships:
Troy Francis (Troy Fitz, she married him) - children Annabelle Frio (teen) and Bethany Frio (child)(because when she remarried Jared Frio everyone's last name changed to Frio.)

Jared Frio (deceased) - 1 son, Jared Frio (toddler), also Lacey Frio (teen) lives with Kendra. Claire Ursine is an elder, I am thinking of moving Lacey back in so she inherits Claire's house.

Brian Peterson (current husband)- Caroline Peterson (baby), and an unborn baby.

I think Kendra is done having babies after #5 is born. She really wants to work on her career now. What would you do with this household?

Origin ID: SimHead82

Comments

• glitterandguitarsglitterandguitars Posts: 259 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, so many opportunities!
    If it was me, I'd personally let Lacey move in with her mother so she inherits the house (definately if it's a nice house :) ). I think if I was you, I'd remarry Troy so he can enjoy his kids, and I'm sure he'll add some money to the household funds. You could also make him quit his job to look after the children.

Also if it's Kendra's LTW to look after the kids, I'd focus on the kids more than work, so I'd make sure I taught them how to walk/talk/use potty.

Have fun! :mrgreen:
  • alexmgleekalexmgleek Posts: 186 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I would concentrate on her career now and have her break up with her husband and find a new love instead. Then they can grow old together :)
  • SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2013
    I thought of having her re-marry Troy but I kind of think of him as a dead beat dad because he dropped out of college, never worked and always hangs out at the park. I can also have her get involved with Thorton Wolff. He is her co-worker and asked her on a date but I had her decline since she had just married Brian. I think I'll make her and Thorton be best friends and when Brian dies maybe marry him. Although I think he dislikes children...
  • SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2013
    I didn't get to play much today but here is what has happened so far. First, I move Lacey Frio back in with her mom Claire Ursine. Then Jared grew up to a child, Caroline aged to a toddler, and Bethany is now a teen. Kendra had her baby, it was a boy. I named him Zachary. She is done having kids! She keeps having wants to move up in her career. I haven't decided if she is going to divorce Brian or not. I think he will be alive for awhile, his age meter is moving very slowly. I think I'll keep him around at least until Zachary is a child. That gives me some time to decide if she should have a 4th husband! :shock:

Kendra has over 100k lifetime points (not sure their exact name.) What do you think are the best rewards?