Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

Comments

• SmileyFaceGalSmileyFaceGal Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    My male sim has finally worked up the courage to propose to his girlfriend. :D Maybe in a couple weeks, there will be some cute baby sims. (After the parent's finish University and get jobs of course)
  • ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited April 2013
    BJEe4_CCIAAtmHd.jpg:large

this happended yesterday. umm....okay.
  • hevenleechance_xhevenleechance_x Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I'm doing a legacy game where you don't use any cheats. a whole lot of us are doing it :)
  • Curious0309Curious0309 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I plan on uploading a couple sims to the exchange. Then I might do a challenge since i'm on summer break.
  • JackiestarblueJackiestarblue Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    :D :-o i am going to get my sims married. Since they had 2 kids :D. Also making there kids teens!! :P :P :P
  • xxlovexxkatx15xxlovexxkatx15 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    I decided that since it's May, I should focus more on the outside living, and wild animals, then my Sims staying cooped up in home all day, like trips to the park, partying, making new friends, And lots more, I also decided to Make one person who represents me, and finds friends and love, but before that it has the time of its life, partying, and dancing the night away with friends. 8)
  • JackieMalik99JackieMalik99 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    My Sim Evann, Has Just got his Diploma and is heading straight to University! Hes got a Beautiful Girlfriend named Blair and Once University is over he is going to propose to her and have a big wedding! She is now pregnant with their 1st child, And its a Girl! Baby Olivia :) I cant wait to see what the future holds for My Sims :)
  • AurbernAurbern Posts: 211 Member
    edited April 2013
    Well Kasey is going to finish learning the art of running in heals.
    screenshot_original.jpg

And then she is on the hunt for a hubby, have babies and continue in expanding her home. It is going to be a busy month ahead for her hopefully. :D
  • JackieMalik99JackieMalik99 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    My Sim Evann, Has Just got his Diploma and is heading straight to University! Hes got a Beautiful Girlfriend named Blair and Once University is over he is going to propose to her and have a big wedding! She is now pregnant with their 1st child, And its a Girl! Baby Olivia :) I cant wait to see what the future holds for My Sims :)
  • 1RainbowUnicorn11RainbowUnicorn1 Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    Oh, I can't wait for May! Two of my Sims [teen Sims] will be aging up into young adults. Their mother, an adult [not young adult, adult] who is a singer, will be aging into an elder as well! She adores performing concerts, I just hope she still enjoys it when she's all old and wrinkly, haha. :D
    I'm planning on having them move out, I think the teens will stay with each other for a while before moving into their own houses, they're just really good brother and sister. Also planning on making Sims for them to marry. :D

I'm getting the Sims 3 showtime soon, can't wait!
    ea-the-sims-3-showtime-expansion-pack-title1.jpg

[Found that picture on google. :roll:]
  • JJimersonJJimerson Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My sim recently got married... and will be taking our honeymoon somewhere next month... Not decided where to go yet... any ideas?
  • Hariboman12Hariboman12 Posts: 25 Member
    edited April 2013
    I plan for all sorts of things to happen, including:
    Attending prom
    Alien abductions
    Getting married
    Having kids
    Ice skating
    Online dating
    Meeting a supernatural
    burning down the house
    and there is so much more I could list, but to keep this short, I'll leave it at that.
  • faeriepoopfaeriepoop Posts: 8
    edited April 2013
    My plans for May is to continue working on my first sims machinima! Spoiler alerts: sims will fight, sims will die, and some sims might pee on the floor. New content is uploaded every Tuesday!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SaveThePrincess1337
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to start a bachelor challenge by doing challenges with 7 female and 1 male sim and the last woman is going to marry the man and live happily ever after in a giant mansion fit for 6 kids... :wink:
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited April 2013
    since I just got UL I plan on starting a new Adam and Eve Legacy challenge and mix it up a little to incorporate UL new features. Although, it does feel a little "cheaty" to keep applying for funds when away at college haha :twisted:
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited April 2013
    From my royal household family, Lancelot the Royal Cat (and oh boy is he loyal and lazy)
    is my absolute favorite.
    birmancat_head.jpg
    He's a cutie and he's stolen the Queen's heart.

queen_closeup.jpg
    This is Queen Margaret Sovereign

Little does the King know..
    king_closeup.jpg
    but Lancelot is quite magical, and if the Queen will love him more than her husband, he might turned into a real prince... A knight maybe. After all, he used to be a frog before Princess Margaret kissed him :wink: What will happen if she will do that again? Will she try?
    She's a witch but she's hiding it from everyone. Queen Margaret hates her powers and thinks they are "unnatural".

I made this family for a Royal Court Competition , and I'm currently making a castle for them, but it's taking me a very long time, as it's my first try on anything "medieval." I don't quite know how to set up the living rooms!

Here is the reading room where Margaret and her friends love to hang out. (roommates are a priest, knight etc. so I have more space for babies later during gameplay :) )
    queen_friends.jpg
  • missmezzieemissmezziee Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I recently married my sim off. They are soon gonna have a kid. Did I mention I'm playing out game of thrones with them? xD
  • VamPandaVamPanda Posts: 6,226 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Now that my health is on the mend and I'm sleeping like a normal person I think will start a new legacy ^_^ And of course, build!
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2013
    Spring is a good time to start a garden, since I don't have a lot of room in my own yard to grow things it's fun to give big gardens to my sims.
    Spring also makes me think of baby animals, so here is a cute screenshot of my sim's new foal.
    Screenshot-220.jpg
  • WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    My sims Pedro and Marigold cultivating their garden in Aurora Skies! :wink: They just had a plantsim baby called Aspen! :mrgreen: I am really enjoying playing them, esepcially in such a beautiful town! :mrgreen: I plan to get them married soon, and have another (human) baby! :D

8688825739_5f8e0f0611_z.jpg"width=600"
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Starry943Starry943 Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    My Sims are going to go the University! Not sure if they will spend more time in class or more time partying yet. Probably a nice mixture of the two. :) I will also be sending them on vacation once the new expansion is released! :)
  • Valerie415Valerie415 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I plan to graduate my sim from high school then send her to college so she can get a good education then graduate her from that and get a great job with her degree, then start a family and have lots of pets!!!! :mrgreen:
  • PeaceLoveInsulinPeaceLoveInsulin Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    I'm planning on having my family (teen pregnancy type story) get married when they become YA. Their eldest son will be a child and the twins will be toddlers. The mom's sister may find a lover as well. I have big plans for them, big plans! :D
  • LetsrockandrollLetsrockandroll Posts: 99 Member
    edited April 2013
    in the month of may I will be working on more sims stories as well as playing my sims and prepairing their offspring for their next life.
    Trapped on an Island
    The about is now avaliable
  • JassieJynxJassieJynx Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    My Sims will be following my real life and getting done with college and moving in together (boyfriend and girlfriend) hopefully adopting a dog or two and might be getting engaged :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top