Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Points just Disappeared

I had approximately 2,400 SimPoints sitting in my profile and they're all suddenly gone. They were there this morning and this evening they're completely missing. When I try to contact EA Support, I'm being forced to choose a game and platform as SimPoints aren't showing up as a topic. Has anyone else had this problem? It's not like these things are cheap. That's €24.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited April 2013
    They have just as mysteriously reappeared. I hope this isn't going to be a regular occurrence!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited April 2013
    howdy MiyuEmi!!

yea the site can be strange at times (because of updates & maintenance) and if this is helpful as i understand it the system is backed up nightly so if something seems off a good test is to see if its only temp is to wait 24 hrs.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks. Yeah, kind of freaked me out. Not every day I actually have money to put into Simpoints!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • DCExplorerDCExplorer Posts: 724 Member
    edited April 2013
    It has happened to me once when they were doing an update, so I feel for ya. I know it can be quite scary when you look at your hard-earned simpoint balance and it is...gone.

Next time that happens, you can try logging out and then back in to see if they will reappear for you.