Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More LTR and Trait ideas

There's always been Fertility Treatment available as far as I can recall. But there's not a Sterility Treatment for those that don't want anything to do with having children. Although I guess there's no problem as long as you only use the Woohoo and not the Try for Baby option. I just figured make it so there's really no risk at all. After all aren't the alien Sims from Seasons EP supposed to be able to impregnate your Sim when they do abductions?

Seeing as there's going to be diving involved how about a Webbed Feet and Gills LTR that makes it so you have no risk of drowning while swimming or diving. Be the Fish Kid! Or you can just take the trait Super Swimmer and have the same effect plus some swimming related moodlet boosts and downers like Loving the Water +10/Fish Out of Water -10.

Seeing how mermaids are likely to be a new addition to the occults and Supernatural added several occult LTRs like Queen/King of the Fairies why not something like King/Queen of Atlantis. I don't know any ideas for what perks it would include though. Perhaps someone else can come up with ideas.