Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In the mood for some sim-killing? Let's get started!

Hi all, I want to kill off some of my neighbor sims without cheats and can't figure out easy ways to do it. I have a cowplant but I can't get it to lure them successfully!

I'm not very experienced in murdering sims, so I'm hoping you guys can help ;)

Bonus points for extra creative suggestions. :D

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited April 2013
    If you have University Life, there is a dare option to where if you dare the other sim to divide by zero and they will catch on fire.
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited April 2013
    Invite them over, get them in a room with no source of food and lock the door so they can't get out. They will die of starvation eventually.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • QuickyzQuickyz Posts: 123 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Invite them to your lot. Fence them off in your yard during the summer time and let them catch fire.

Obviously have them swim in your swimming pool and then fence it off once they are in. They can crawl out without a ladder now.

Winter time they can freeze to death if you can keep them outside without their weather clothing on long enough.

I don't see them being easily killed from electrocution.

Isn't there a plant that eats sims or was that only in the Sim 2?
  • JassieteacakeJassieteacake Posts: 237 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, keep the suggestions coming! ;) I'm going to have a go at fencing them in.

@LaBlue I never knew that about Uni Life! I have the ep but have held back from installing so far. Definitely going to give that a try once I've installed it. :D

@Quickyz Yep, it's the cowplant, which I have actually! But unlike in Sims 2 you can't command it to eat sims. Instead you have to lure them when it gets hungry. I've been trying to get it to eat sims but so far no good...
    edited April 2013
    Success!!! I got my cowplant to eat a sim! Turns out you have to bring the cowplant indoors and place it right in front of the sim you want it to eat.
  • ohhjulietohhjuliet Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited April 2013
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    If you have University Life, there is a dare option to where if you dare the other sim to divide by zero and they will catch on fire.

Hahaha that's awesome... I'm going to try that
  • ohhjulietohhjuliet Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a cowplant, but the one time it was getting ready to eat someone, it was a sim in my family and I didn't want that to happen... I really would like to instruct it to eat only papparazzi or similar
    edited April 2013
    Here's a vid I just took of my cowplant eating my sim's neighbor for all of you who've never seen it before (it was a first for me too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAKLqz817k

Sorry for the quality, looks like I need to adjust the settings ;)
  • amy89008189amy89008189 Posts: 720
    edited April 2013
    Commented on the video ;)