Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How I feel about sims 4...

So everyone seems to be making a thread about this, so here is mine...

I feel like I want them to not play games, and say whether or not Sims 3 is ending with the upcoming time travel expansion pack. It might not be good for money, but it still would be a rather nice thing to do. I don't care if they announce Sims 4 or not, but I want to be sure it's the end of the Sims 3. I know there is a lot of evidence pointing to it's end, but I am one of the people who always likes to be be 110% sure.

There isn't really that much I still want in the game. There is some, but a lot of it could be made with CC. I feel that the game complete for me. While I want much more, there is always room for improvement, so no matter what I have to accept I may never get rainbow ghosts, green ghosts with leaf particles, ghosts with the jellybean color of purple as their skin color, hippie door beads, colorful incense, general other hippie things, capes, shells of caves, coffin beds, grass beds (So you could sleep on the ground. Or just the ability to pass out at will to have the same effect. I may also never get all those spells that I want, or the ability to make topiairy sims with the sculpture thing.

Comments

• ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited April 2013
    When you look at other games, The Sims 3 is starting to go stale in comparison. I haven't reached the point where I can no longer play TS3 (thank plumbbob for that, since there's probably more than a year until TS4's release) but I am dying to at least know what graphics and improvements we're getting with TS4.

I really hope they announce it at E3.
  • Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    edited April 2013
    I don´t want a sims 4, because I would need a better computer. I hope play sims 3 with all expansions when I buy a computer of next generation.

Maybe I would buy a sims medieval 2, with quest, but skills like fishing and gardening.