Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

POLL: Would You Prefer More TS3 Or TS4

13...Next

Comments

• maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2013
    I want them to make OFB and then I'm done. happy and the game would feel complete. I will stay with the sims 3 for another year, cause the basegame is jsut too empty. if it is online only. NO THANK YOU, I have simcity for that.
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't think I'll ever be ready to move away from my TS3 Simmies. :cry:
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    More TS3 expansions. :thumbup: I do not care for TS4. :thumbdown:
  • derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I for one will keep TS3 installed and load TS4 when that comes out. I will go back and forth between the two until the time that TS4 has sufficient content to replace TS3 as my main game for the Sims franchise.
  • StarunaStaruna Posts: 417 New Member
    edited May 2013
    TS4.

In TS3, they couldn't even make open restaurants or put a simple cafe in the dorms University. It's an okay game, but really, I want to see what else they can do and a have a fresh and realistic chance at finally getting what we want instead of more mediocre Sims 3 EPS.
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    I truly cannot say till Sims 4 comes out. I am just not ready for Sims 4 and could have lived with Sims 3 if it was ever expanding.

And if (but laughably doubtful) Sims 3 Exchange/Store (and all EP/SP items) items where Sims 4 compatible I'd go there day 1 of release. I just always want a full game.

Cause if Sims 4 is just a graphics upgrade and game play upgrade/change and build/buy/cas items transfer applicable well darn I'd could take my world and characters move to Sims 4 in a bat of an eye.

edit: I love my creations I built/made with Sims 3 more than Sims 3 or Sims 4 they are currently my priority over which Sims I like more. So it is based purely on build/buy/cas items/exchange.
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    I don't want to see EA trying to take on TS4 until 2020. :mrgreen:

But that is when Sims 5 is coming out :P ;)
  • breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I have too much playing to do with TS3 so,I think this time around I will not be running out the first week or the first year to get TS4 like I did in the past 3 Sims series. ;)
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think about 10 EPs and a ton of SPs are plenty for one game. Yes, there are some people that didn't necessarily get the EP that they wanted ea/maxis to make for sims 3. But I think that the sims 3 included a lot of different EPs and gave sims sooooooo much to do and many different creatures to play with too! Not everyone is going to get the EP they want in sims 3. In my opinion, this is a good time to wrap up sims 3. I am soooooo ready for sims 4.
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think I'll ever be ready to move away from my TS3 Simmies. :cry:
    35g18f.jpg
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll stay playing TS3 until I find out more information about TS4. But, if it turned out it's a online game. Then I probably won't buy it.
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sims 4!
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited May 2013
    There is a year left and I think they owe it to TS3 and they should wow us with the last 2 expansion packs so we can have a unique experience with TS3, I don't want another sims 3 with better graphics I feel like the sims 4 should offer us new experiences with out sims that only that game will offer, I know some stuff might stay the same but they should really have their own unique touch
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would prefer they work on TS4.

I think they've pretty much stretched TS3's engine to its limits. I don't know how much more content it can take. Just trying to load up all the shirts in CAS takes like a minute (and most of the time I'm just waiting for it to load so I can click a category other than shirts).

Anyway, I have no idea if TS4's game engine will be any better, but ideally they will have learned from what an unoptimized mess TS3 was from the get-go.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sims 4. I have not been a fan of The Sims 3, my heart is still with The Sims and The Sims 2 as I feel they have more heart, soul and inspiration. I can understand waiting out a bit more to help add some more to The Sims 3 since I STILL feel it is lacking and not fun, for me at least. Here's hoping The Sims 4 is more like the first two.