Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4? Is this site real?

http://www.macorg.net/sims-4-release-date/

Browsing through yahoo search about info on Sims 4 because of the article written by SimsVip. And I found this...

Thought it was an interesting read...

Comments

• DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited April 2013
    Don't know if the site is real but, mid 2014 would be about right. I expect TS4 to be out a little before the holidays so us fans have a couple of months to find things to brag about and reasons to give it as a gift before holiday sales season hits.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited April 2013
    Very cool, but it says its an iPad game? :hunf: Maybe it will be released on all platforms?
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited April 2013
    If it's real then it's horrible journalism.

- Diablo was published by Blizzard, not Electronic Arts.
    - That logo is from a SimsVIP april fool's joke on us simmer.
    - The article dates back from 2012. I believe sites like SimsVIP, Gamespot and IGN would have gotten word of this too.
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited April 2013
    So that means that Sims 4 is that online game that is in the forums if that's it then yes it would be a Ipad game however I'm never going to get a Ipad maybe a Iphone in the future but we'll have to wait and see for that
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited April 2013

- The article dates back from 2012. I believe sites like SimsVIP, Gamespot and IGN would have gotten word of this too.

^This. I'm certain it's made up.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't think anyone will know anything until the E3 convention.
  • MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited April 2013

this ^^^^^

rumors aren't facts, they are just people trying to get attention by claiming they know more than the average layman
  • yasi05yyasi05y Posts: 157
    edited April 2013
    It was an April fool's joke. It says.
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited April 2013
    Open Subhoods – Explore and also Vacation Freely

Discover different places with your Sims! The new easy subhood buildings allow your Sims to walk freely through a number of different subhoods and also visit their loved ones or friends. This amazing new feature also allows you not only discover other Sims homes, but even to travel abroad to new places like Logan’s Isle.

Create A Sim – Create Any Sim or Creature You Want

We all expect to find out The Sims 4 release date and to get the fantastic new features like Create-a-Sim. The new Create-a-Sim interface will include simple-to-use design tools that let you make really detailed Sims that are much more realistic than ever before. Thanks to this feature you can easily customize any Sim you can imagine. Moreover, you can create Witches, Fairies, and also BigFoot.

Just like in The Sims 3 for iPad, you can customize the hair style as well as select the skin tone. With all these options you can easily create a Sim that looks like you, someone you want to look like, or even someone who only lives in the myths.

Weather System – Every Day is an Unpredictable Day

Wow, this new feature is really awesome, as there has never been anything like this before. Now your Sims will have not only warm summer days, but every day will be unpredictable. They will be able to go skating on an ice rink, play snowballs and even make snow angels in winter; swim in the pool, play Marco Polo and avoid the heat in summer.

Each season shows up in a different way providing beautiful visuals of weather effects and seasonal changes such as rain, snow, hail, lightning and even more ensuring an original gameplay experience for many seasons in the future.

That description is the one used on the April Fools joke SimsVIP did last year.

If you see the fan-made logo they created or the description used in another article, you can garuntee it's fake.
  • SimsTiasSimsTias Posts: 1,622 Member
    edited April 2013
    The person that wrote that clearly don't know whata April fools joke is and have some really bad facts. I was laughing my pants of when the person wrote "The Sims 3 for iPad, you can customize the hair style as well as select the skin tone." :lol::lol: The person obviously thinks The Sims is a mobile game/handheld
    Save the Sims Franchise!
    Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not to mention Rod Humble isn't even with sims anymore, he hasn't been for years.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited April 2013
    gamekitten

I saw it, its not real. It was an April Fools day joke.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not to mention Rod Humble isn't even with sims anymore, he hasn't been for years.

That's what I noticed too. :lol:
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited April 2013