Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barcelona (WIP) - Beta uploaded! - New update (1/07/14)

Comments

• lynnythegreatlynnythegreat Posts: 406 Member
    Can't wait to try the finished product!!!
  • Nilxis27Nilxis27 Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    How much longer do you think it is now :)?
    I can't say exactly when it will be finished because it depends on a lot of things, but the lots are almost finished, then I have to upload the Beta, fix erros, routing, start creating families, etc. So maybe 2 months, but don't take that for granted!
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi Nilxis! great update, really gorgeous, take your time, it will be worthy to wait any amount of time for having this wonder in our games
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,023 Member
    Mouth on the floor! I can't wait to explore! Beautiful job!
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    waaw :D
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    @Nilxis27 the houses are great hugs :D marian
    Thanks all so much :D
  • sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Nilxis, Barcelona is so gorgeous, I'll keep watching this thread. You are so talented!
    Where can I download Barcelona?
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Absolutely a great idea and architecture !
    @EswenRaedself, thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you've enjoyed it :) I'd love to see your Canary Islands project, sounds like a great idea for a world.

@lynnythegreat, you can download a Beta version of Barcelona I uploaded in my blog a while ago: http://nilxisdesigns.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/beta-de-barcelona-y-pisos-para-decorar.html

@Dels, thanks for your comment! I think your worlds are really nice :)
    I downloaded the RAR file and there was a lot of packages in it. Do they have to be installed for the world to work? Do they go in the mods folder? Thanks again for sending me the link.
  • sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Every Nilxis world that does have CC comes with only one CC merged package which makes it easy. If you see a lot of packages, you just need to unzip the download and not worry about viewing the contents....the world install sims3 pack is clean and the package is all inclusive for easy use and easy removal. Same as Empord and Zwia Bonde, excuse my spelling :)
    @EswenRaedself, The Finch Islands look great! I like the volcanic terrain and the boats on the water.

@lynnythegreat, as Sharon says, you just have to install the CC_Barcelona.package file, into your Mods>Packages folder. In the zip file I also included a folder with all the objects separately so everyone could see exactly which files are used and also because some people might have already installed some of the CC, so that way they could avoid duplicate files ;)
    Thanks Nilxis27!
    Here's a new update:

I've practically finished the area on the right side of the river. In this zone there are rural areas, highways, train rails... Now that it's done the limits of the playable area have been defined. I just have to make 3-4 lots and finish the terrain before uploading the 2nd Beta :D: Here are the pics:

Screenshot-152.jpg

Screenshot-153.jpg
    Aerial picture. As you can see the world has been expanded and these are the final limits.

Screenshot-155.jpg

Screenshot-157.jpg

Screenshot-178.jpg
    Airport (Not based on BCN's real one)

Screenshot-158.jpg

Screenshot-163.jpg

Screenshot-166.jpg

Screenshot-169.jpg

Screenshot-171.jpg
    Highway and fields

Screenshot-174.jpg
    Natural beaches and marshlands

Screenshot-177.jpg
    This is an area I've created on purpose for those who might want to expand the city and build a residential area here. The terrain is flat, so it will be easy to place lots from Edit Town.

Screenshot-175.jpg

Screenshot-179.jpg

Screenshot-180.jpg

Screenshot-184.jpg

Screenshot-187.jpg

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Finally some pictures I took when the sun was setting

More soon! :mrgreen:

Reminder for myself: Create a new thread soon
  • DijanaMenatasDijanaMenatas Posts: 624 Member
    Yay an update. Im really happy you're leaving a little room for expansion. Most player made worlds are very complete and have most of what you'd need, but if you want to build your own lot or put in one of the store lots you're usually out of luck, so I like this :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    WOOOOW ! Your city is a great well-polished design.I really like the idea of ​​a highway and a railway line.
    The attention to detail that makes your world is extremely beautiful and realistic
  • jje10001jje10001 Posts: 87 Member
    Where have I seen you before ;)

Everything looks great, especially the airport (though it looks more like a regional airport to me, maybe the international one is in the distant terrain?). Also love the morning .inis.
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Sencillamente Genial! Really gorgeous, I have no words to say how very much beautifull you have got to make this world!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • jess7994jess7994 Posts: 4 New Member
    AHH! You are torturing us with the wait lol!! I'm so ready for it's release and I admire your talent. Do you plan to upload it using megashare or on a different source which isn't the exchange. I had a problem with my email and haven't been able to use the exchange, it would be amazing if you did C:
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2014
    Wow!... <3 !
  • vickigohvickigoh Posts: 326 Member
    Nilxis, is there base camp for this world too?? i want this world as vacation world...
    Hi, thank you so much for your comments. I'm sorry for not being very active, I have a lot of work from school this year :/

@jess7994 Sure, the exchange has never worked fine for me so I always upload my worlds at other sites ;)

@vickigoh Yes, there's a base camp inside the Park Güell, there's a picture of it in pg. 12 :)
    edited January 2015
    I haven't been posting lately because the new forums don't let me post links or images, so I probably won't be posting here anymore... I just wanted to let you know that the project is still going on and about to be finished.

Yesterday I uploaded the 2nd Beta, so if anyone wants to help furnishing some apartments, creating sims or testing, please visit my blog to download the world and see more details: http :// nilxisdesigns. blogspot. com. es/2015/01/barcelona-beta-2-pisos-para-decorar. html

(delete the spaces in the link)

Any help will be appreciated, thank you :)