Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Send Thank you Notes

I'm a bit disappointed that with Seasons heavy focus on constant calls for dates and sending love letters, that I seem to have lost the ability to send Thank you Notes for gifts given for a wedding. Is this commonplace for Seasons or is it just an interaction that's missing in my game? I am running mods so it's entirely possible but none of my mods controls anything with regard to the mailbox options so I'm stumped.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• RobynpaulaRobynpaula Posts: 101 Member
    edited April 2013
    I've never heard of being able to send "thank you notes" before :shock:
  • pink_16924pink_16924 Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    You get the option from Generations. I haven't been able to send thank you notes since seasons. I don't mind though, at least the sims get the gifts. <-- that sounds bad. :D
  • bebesmamabebesmama Posts: 707 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I didn't know we can send thank you notes.
    I've never done that before, and I just got Seasons so I can't blame it on that.

How were you able to do it before?

I also didn't know we could get gifts for weddings. I've had Generations for a long time and never noticed gifts before.

How do they show up? In the mailbox or automatically in the inventory?
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited April 2013
    When Generations came out we had the ability to get wedding gifts which showed up in our "family inventory" and we had the ability to send "thank you" notes.This feature of receiving wedding gifts was then "broken" by a patch.After over a year of complaining,EA finally released a patch which fixed the broken wedding gifts.We now have the ability to receive them again.I guess unfortunately now...we can't sent thank you notes.This is fine by me however,im happy they fixed the broken wedding gifts.I can live without sending Thank You notes.Actually...I have a pic of my sim sending thank you notes for invisible gifts he got when wedding presents were broken.

1zchjlk.jpg

24ql82e.jpg
  • Srich83Srich83 Posts: 468 Member
    edited April 2013
    I noticed that the thank you notes were broken too. It was weird, I felt bad my sim couldn't thank her horse for the lovely gift.