Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone going to continue playing TS2? Or have you gotten rid of it?

I definitely am. I still love all my Sims there and the entire game! I definitely can't just un-install it and ignore it.

Anyone else like this? Or have you un-installed TS2, or are you just not going to play it anymore?

Comments

• Options
    Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    edited June 2009
    I really don't know LOL
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Options
    solarfairy77solarfairy77 Posts: 265 Member
    edited June 2009
    I am still keeping mine cause I love all the mods and custom content I have. Plus there are pets and weather and vacations that the new game doesn't have. I am kind of treating them as separate games so I will probably play both off and on..more so Sims 3 at the moment cause its all new and I have barely begun to play lol
  • Options
    icecreamandcocoaicecreamandcocoa Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have all my games but I had to uninstall it to play TS3. Well not really but I will go back to it for sure.
  • Options
    wjricxe45wjricxe45 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I will be playing sims 2 and throw away sims 3 its a cheap piece of junk ! You cant even go in the stores with them any more or the clothing store it stupid ! im going back to sims 2, sims 3 is a big waste of money !!! :(
  • Options
    JediSierraJediSierra Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    wjricxe45 wrote:
    I will be playing sims 2 and throw away sims 3 its a cheap piece of junk ! You cant even go in the stores with them any more or the clothing store it stupid ! im going back to sims 2, sims 3 is a big waste of money !!! :(

Why do you feel that way?
  • Options
    CrystalofAiedailCrystalofAiedail Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    right now i think the same. ill go back to the sims 2. sims 3 is just a piece of crap! what a waste of money...
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't played The Sims 2 in a year. So no. :lol: Sims 3 all the way.
  • Options
    kcpzkcpz Posts: 549 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't know if I'll go back to TS2. I thought I'd go back to TS1 when I got TS2, and yet I never did :wink:
  • Options
    hippolover87hippolover87 Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm going to play both as I feel like playing one. I'm probably going to play ts3 more for the next few months as it's new.
  • Options
    skydancerSimskydancerSim Posts: 31 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have totally uninstalled my sims 2 installation. This is MUCH more fun
  • Options
    dark_authordark_author Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'll continue to play the Sims 2, because the sims 3 is no replacement. I play themed hoods, so, as cool as the sims 3 is, I can't play my medieval game. lol
  • Options
    volleyuupvolleyuup Posts: 471 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm with you - I just couldn't uninstall it. I really like the Sims 2 and still think that it's a new game. I'll probabley just play both but right now, more Sims 3.
  • Options
    WingedSweetheartWingedSweetheart Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've uninstalled TS2 to make room for TS3. I'm not getting rid of the old game but I'm not going to play it for a while until I see how TS3 is going to turn out.
  • Options
    Playerdepain77Playerdepain77 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I uninstalled my sims 2 game about 10 months ago, havn't played it in 14...

It now gets to collect dust in my closet :D
  • Options
    sukiakarisukiakari Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I uninstalled my Sims 2 game, as well as 8 of the EPs to make room for this new beauty. I will probably keep them for future profit. :D
  • Options
    ObsessedfaeObsessedfae Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims 2 is uninstalled but that doesn't mean I'll never go back.
  • Options
    staciarainstaciarain Posts: 104 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I wish I could, I uninstalled before I realized I was in the "My game doesn't work" group. It seems we've been segregated into groups of "OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING" and "I really hate EA."
  • Options
    jasasimsjasasims Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 2009
    I still have Sims 2 installed. Right now Im just feeling out Sims 3 IDK if I could give up 2 though. AS long as my puter handles both games I will play both. LOL
  • Options
    janellelynnejanellelynne Posts: 402 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would like to return to TS2. I did not install it because I knew I'd be back some day. Although TS3 will keep my attention for a while, I'm sure that I'll get the urge to play my Simmies in Sims 2 at some point. :)