Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS2 Style Aging With NRaas Story Progression?

So I heard there was an option for TS2 style aging within Nraas' Story Progression mod. Well, I was looking through it and become overwhelmed by the options :lol: Eventually I'll use them but for right now I'm trying to find the aging option one and it seems I'm just clicking aimlessly..
Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to find that options?

ETA; I'm also getting notifications on what every sim in my world is doing ex: A B has just aged up into an adult. A thinks B is a potential etc.

Comments

• Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2013
    Bump..
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited April 2013
    also for the stories, you find that under General options>All Stories

you can choose which groups you want to get notifications for. I usually do Blood, Friends and Romantic
  • Options
    edited April 2013

you can choose which groups you want to get notifications for. I usually do Blood, Friends and Romantic

Oh the stories get out of control. WAY too many pop-ups. I usually just do Blood and Romantic, personally.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:

Oh the stories get out of control. WAY too many pop-ups. I usually just do Blood and Romantic, personally.

they do get out of control, even with just friends, once you've played a couple generations. by then my sims are friends with the whole dang town anyway :roll: :lol:

but it gets to a point where you know which ones are worth reading, though i do sometimes delete one and then go...wait i wanna read that!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:

they do get out of control, even with just friends, once you've played a couple generations. by then my sims are friends with the whole dang town anyway :roll: :lol:

but it gets to a point where you know which ones are worth reading, though i do sometimes delete one and then go...wait i wanna read that!

Indeed! :lol: Some of them are hilarious, but I just don't like the popup feature in the game. I wish they'd disappear on their own, instead you have to manually close 34832974829374 windows.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    MinDtriKz wrote:

Indeed! :lol: Some of them are hilarious, but I just don't like the popup feature in the game. I wish they'd disappear on their own, instead you have to manually close 34832974829374 windows.

yeah sometimes i feel bad for the left mouse button. :wink:
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you guys very much, sometimes I have that complete facepalm moments, so thank you MinDtriKz
    I'm making sure to read the FAQ'S now :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    Thank you guys very much, sometimes I have that complete facepalm moments, so thank you MinDtriKz
    I'm making sure to read the FAQ'S now :D

I read all of the FAQs, must have taken him ages to type and organize all of them haha

ETA: YW, and I love pusheen.