Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do you buy the Fairy House?

One of my fairy sims keeps saying (on their wishes) they want something new AKA a Fairy House but i looked everywhere and I can't find it! I need help!!! :?: :roll:

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2013
    Outdoor/Outdoor Activities
    h2xmsbl]
  • StafunyStafuny Posts: 869 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sort by function - Outdoor - Outdoor Activities

Sort by function - Comfort - Misc. Comfort

There are two fairy houses: the fairy bungalow and the fairy castle
  • Abbie2410Abbie2410 Posts: 8
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, that is so helpful!!! :)
  • VilenaVilena Posts: 6 New Member
    I have a problem. There is no fairy house in buy mode. Cant find it anywhere
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Vilena wrote: »
    I have a problem. There is no fairy house in buy mode. Cant find it anywhere

@Vilena, The easiest way to find the fairy house would be to go into the Supernatural collection folder and search for them in there... :)
  • VilenaVilena Posts: 6 New Member
    Unfortunately, I can't find that folder. It seems like I don't have it. Nor do my fairies have wings. I really don't know whats the problem.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @Vilena - Are you playing TS3 or TS4? This is the TS3 section of the forum and your other posts seem to be referencing TS4. The two games are very different from each other in many regards. Are you having this issue with both of them?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    @Vilena - Are you playing TS3 or TS4? This is the TS3 section of the forum and your other posts seem to be referencing TS4. The two games are very different from each other in many regards. Are you having this issue with both of them?

@igazor, I was also wondering the same thing given their posting history. But if it's Sims 4 they're playing, then my guess would be they are using the fairy mod that allows them to have fairies in the game. And if that's the case, then they might need to go ask this question over in The Sims 4 Mod section or check out the website that they got the mod from.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    As was pointed out it might be best to post in the correct forum for the version of the game you're playing so that you get the right help. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off as it's been inactive for quite some time. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top