Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I demand satisfation! Technical problems made me late to the Daily Deal!

I spent quite a few minutes trying to go through this website's store to get SimPoints only to keep getting a never ending secondary login. When I finally figured out that I could go through Origin to buy the SimPoints I also found out I was too late to get the Daily Deal item I was trying to order in the first place. Now I'm stuck $10.00 for points that I wanted to spend on one particular set that isn't on sale anymore all because of technical problems.

The deal was for the Technophobe No More set for 935 SimPoints.

Meh! Having looked at how the Daily Deal works I'm just going to have to wait for it to come back up on rotation or something. This isn't how I imagined it working at the time of purchase. I'm still a bit miffed at the way this turned out. I'm either going to have to wait and hope I jump in at the right time or shell out another $10 for the 1700 points that the set is worth. Leaving me 300 points that I don't want to spend money for. Oh, well... I've learned my lesson. First time shoppers beware! I know I should have learned more about how these things worked.