Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World! Mycelium 2!

If anyone downloaded one of my previous worlds Mycelium, then you probably know that it wasnt very good with routing, lot locations, etc. That is because right before I was about to fix those things Caw got corrupted somehow.

But thankfully! I still had the world file so, I decided to make it better in a whole new way! Then I got Mycelium 2, I am still working on things like lots, custom npcs, custom sky and water, and routing... still, and buildings

Right now I am making the custom npcs but I created like 10, but it says I only have 1 (the other 9 are townies I guess now)
BTW: The one it saved was a Firefighter Someing Gourdstaff

So in a few days I am going to either create my own or get a different worlds sky/water (either Aurora Skies or Moonlight Falls)so I have to get Sim3pe but my game is already filled up with six mods (but they're nraas mods sooo they should be safe) and Sim2pe messed up my sims 2 and I coudn't play it anymore...

So any ideas tips or anything, tell me!

PS Does anyone know how to get time unfrozin in Game, because even when I put it on the fastest speed it still stays 8:00am and nothing moves! Any ideas how to fix this?

Back story....

Long Ago when Pirates Castaway-ed in the newly recovered Lagoon, they explored until they found a flat valley, which they started a civilization, But they faced many challenges. Legend has it that back then the Island was full of magic and strange things, and these things are strangely returning.

Currently this Island past is coming back, and it is affecting mostly everything, even the islands size is returning back to when it was discovered. It has also brought new people, curious of the new mysteries.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png

Comments

• Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited April 2013

It is the latest bug, no fix yet as far as I know..... :(
  • auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited April 2013
    and Sim2pe messed up my sims 2 and I coudn't play it anymore...

So any ideas tips or anything, tell me!

s3pe is a stand alone program, as was s2pe. It is in no way connected to your Sims 3 game. Most likely you messed up your your sims 2 game by not completely understanding what you were messing with. Nothing wrong with that, we all live and learn, and you can always uninstall, and reinstall if things get mucked up. :lol:

What I would suggest is to back up anything you mess with. I keep a Sims Stuff folder on my desktop, and put a copy of anything I screw around with. ini files, caw files, resource.cfg files, whatever it is, I back it up so I can replace it if I muck it up. Which happens every now and then. :mrgreen:

The next tip is to find good tutorials you understand. Sometimes it's just a matter of one person explaining it slightly differently for the light bulb to go off if you know what I mean. Use the Caw FAQ at the top of this forum, and the Tutorials section at the top of the Caw area at MTS. Link in the Caw FAQ.

Did you get all that? :wink:
  • Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    edited April 2013
    bump
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
    edited April 2013
    More Info!!!

Backstory

Long Ago when Pirates Castaway-ed in the newly recovered Lagoon, they explored until they found a flat valley, which they started a civilization, But they faced many challenges. Legend has it that back then the Island was full of magic and strange things, and these things are strangely returning.

Currently this Island past is coming back, and it is affecting mostly everything, even the islands size is returning back to when it was discovered. It has also brought new people, curious of the new mysteries.

Logo :-)

Mycelium2maybe_zps0ea09918.png

Areas

1. Old Town - the area from the original Mycelium, except now with more buildings.
    2. New Town - A new Tourist spot, that is filled with unique architecture.
    3. Mountains - Also part of the original, except now they have more trees, hidden lots, etc.
    4. Pirate Lagoon - This area is where the founders crashed, and this area is also going to be centered around the Island Paradise expansion.

Landmarks

Another new thing I am adding are various notable places
    1.Shipwreck - The founders boat is still there
    2.Lake Mycelium - The most notable feature, a giant freshwater lake that Old Town is next to.
    3.Dirt Beaches - In the New Town area, which is newest recovered area, sediment from the Mountains washed into the oceans covering the sand.
    4.Strange Ruins - In various places you can find ruins of the ancient palaces the rich pirates left behind, residents have also said that there are high chances of encountering strange winged reptiles which is what witnesses say...

Extra Info
    1. Since it is too complicated for me to make families, I will upload some to the exchange and say what lot they go in :3
    2.This Island will have premade resorts
    3. I do know how to make townies (probably so you might see some custom townies)
    4. I am still working on this and might release more picture, besides the logo :3

edited April 2013

I am sure you will get more replies once you post some photos, we are a really visual bunch!

edited April 2013

I am sure you will get more replies once you post some photos, we are a really visual bunch!

Thanks for the tip! :)
    edited April 2013
    Here are some pictures

1. screenshot_my_studio.jpg

2.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

3.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

4.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

5.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

6.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

7.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

8.screenshot_my_studio.jpg

9.screenshot_my_studio.jpg
    edited April 2013
    For the pics above ^^^^^
    Here is a link to enlarged ones Here are some pictures

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=450381
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2013
    Bump :?