Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Evansdale County - Uploaded!

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
If your sims crave a warmer environment then you will want to check out Evansdale County! This world utilizes the lighting from Monte Vista which gives it a much more tropical feeling. There is a city on one side with a waterfall, wharf area with two clubs and the junkyard, several apartments, two celebrity mansions and more! Just a short commute away is the town which has a bar and grill, dive bar, shops and more. There is a small mobile home park and farming area as well as a waterfall.

This world is smaller and focuses on quick performance - because of this, not all lot types are present in the world specifically from Late Night and Showtime. This world does have: a salon, consignment store, fire station, junkyard, pet store, cat and dog park, horse ranch, all rabbit holes from all EPs, pool, library, gym, graveyard, parks, fishing spots, beaches, a camping area, several clubs and bars, an arcade and a java hut. There is a big show venue and a live show venue, as well as a supernatural hangout.

Requires: Sims 3 + Ambitions + Late Night + Pets + Showtime + Seasons + University (Supernatural recommended).

Download Here:

www.mysimrealty.com

Screenshot-146.jpg

Screenshot-147.jpg

Screenshot-151.jpg

Screenshot-150.jpg

Screenshot-152.jpg

Screenshot-154.jpg

Screenshot-156.jpg

Screenshot-155.jpg

Screenshot-158.jpg

Screenshot-160.jpg

Screenshot-169.jpg

Screenshot-170.jpg

Screenshot-163.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2013
    its Georgous!! I've always loved your worlds. I have all of them i'm pretty sure. lol
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited April 2013
    Looks great.I have enjoyed playing quite a few of your worlds so I look forward to playing this one as well.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not having SHT, I've been having to pass on most of your newest worlds, which makes me sad because I've always played them. However, Evansdale looked so lovely I had to download and look at it, even though I knew it wouldn't really be playable, and that all the palms would be replaced, which they were ( lol screenie )

evandale_zpscb11f803.jpg

Anyhow, despite the over abundance of oak trees along the beach, which looked hilarious, your world is absolutely gorgeous, as always :) It looks to be a terrific size, just right actually, and your lots are as beautiful as ever.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • MairmaladeMairmalade Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    Ooooh, a smaller city. :) Perfect world for me. Looking great -- love the details and textures. Can't wait to try it out. Nice job as always, SR.
  • TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited April 2013
    This looks awesome!! :shock:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited April 2013
    I love what you've done with the color of the water. It looks like San Francisco Bay, most of the time. Beautiful work! :D
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait for this. It is gorgeous!
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you!! :)
    edited April 2013
    Updated with download link and requirements! =D
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited April 2013
    Just downloaded and getting ready to waste the rest of my Sunday away playing it. Thanks for all your hard work!
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    edited April 2013
    downloading this looks lovely
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! :) I hope you enjoy it!
  • sylvanaeusylvanaeu Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2013
    It looks awesome :D! i have a question though.. it looks like you've changed the watercolor, can you please tell me how? i've been wanting to change it for a while now but even though i did a lot of research i still don't know how to do it.
    edited April 2013
    Basically all you have to do is import the INI files from another world (in this case I used Monte Vista's) using S3PE.
  • AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited April 2013
    LOVE IT! :mrgreen:
  • MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    edited April 2013
    I adore your world! I will definitely be downloading.
    2 Questions:
    The only expansion pack I don't have from your list is University. If i was to try playing this world without University, would I have significant problems?
    Also, is this world populated?
    Thankyou for your time! :)
  • joerosen62joerosen62 Posts: 433 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Can you please make a populated version of this? or create a save file the same way you did for Anne Arbor. I love this world since it's as nice as Anne Arbor, but is smaller and thus you can run into other sims more frequently than in Anne Arbor. Please create a save file, because honestly i'm too lazy to create everything from scratch (lol XD) and I rather focus on play life than creating the life of the town.

Other wise, great job! This is a perfect sized world.
    edited April 2013
    So... answers! Yes there is now a save file so you can go ahead and download that! As for University - there is nothing in the world file itself that uses it, just on lots. So the only way to know for sure is to download it. I am not sure how much the game will swap out for missing items but I would think it would load.
    edited April 2013
    *BUMP*
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow SimRealtor, your newest creation looks amazing. I'm gonna have to go try this one out too! (I loved Anne Arbor but on my laptop it just won't play smoothly so I have to wait to get a new monitor for my desktop to play it properly)

I have Clover and love it for my legacy.
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited April 2013
    Downloaded last night along with the save file.I just barely scratched the surface of playing but it is looking good so far.
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited April 2013
    Your worlds are such masterpieces! :D
    edited April 2013
    :D Goodness thank you!
    edited May 2013
    And yes a save file is available! :) Also working on creating a University for in the world to use with Nraas career mod and the rabbit hole rugs!
  • wooshwooshwooshwoosh Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Downloaded this world today! Absolutely georgous.
    Anyhow, great job!!! :oops: :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top