Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Constant 'Get to Know' Interaction with Spouses

I have two sims who have been involved for more than 20 sim days, they now live together and are married. Whenever the woman comes home from work, she has a hard set 'Get to Know' interaction slated with her husband. It's getting pretty frustrating now. She knows all of his traits and he lives with her, it's more than annoying really. Do I seriously have to sit through this (I like leaving free will on) until she learns his favourite food, colour and music?

Also, after conversations at the house, I will regularly get the pop up that says something like, I enjoyed that, maybe we can go out on a real date sometime????

This only started happening once I installed Seasons. That and every married man or woman in the neighbourhood started sending my girl letters professing their undying love and how we'd regret it forever if we didn't get together.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited April 2013
    There are certain things that will set off those letters, and the biggest one is when you sim starts getting some skills built up. I've noticed that it usually starts when they get around 8 or 10 different skills. The more a sim has the worse it gets, "I always appreciate someone who....." I can't remember the rest, but I really don't like that one at all. I really wished EA would take the skills attraction out of the mix.

Skills, and wealth are the two biggest ones. I really wished EA would take out the skill when it comes to attraction. I'm getting to the point that I will hold off from my sim from learning any skills, and this way at least they know if the person finds them attractive, just because and not based on their skills.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited April 2013
    Nah, I just ignore them. There's just too many bigger bugs to get frustrated about. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.