Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♢SIMSPIRATION ♢ A sim request team *OPEN FOR REQUESTS*

Comments

• Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited April 2013
    Dimitrela. I uploaded a bunch of guy Sims I'd like you to put it on my page creation thingy :3 I'll upload them soon!
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    wow! i'm impressed by you guys sims building skills and you guys are perfect for the somewhat big task i have. i'm currently working on a 100 baby challenge which is broken up into parts and i'm currently in part 2 but part 3 is in the works. I'm planning on naming part 3 invasion of the ice cream fairies. However, i noticed that every female i make looks exactly the same and i want to have different features so i'm entrusting the the fairies to you.
    America birthday cake:
    Female
    Age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Americas_Birthday_Cake_1884w.jpg
    use this picture as your inspiration for her look.
    Cotton Candy:
    Female
    Age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Cotton_Candy_1939w.jpg
    use this picture for inspiration for her look.
    Daiquiri Ice:
    Female
    Age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Daiquiri_Ice_0905w.jpg
    (completed)
    Rainbow Sherbet:
    female
    Age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Rainbow_Sherbet_0842w.jpg
    Rock n Pop Swirl:
    Female
    age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Rock_n_Pop_Swirl_Sherbet_0813w.jpg
    (completed)
    Splish Splash:
    Female
    age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Splish_Splash_Sherbet_0823w.jpg
    use this picture as inspiration for her look.
    (Completed)
    Strawberry Lemonade:
    Female
    age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Strawberry_Lemonade_Punch_0958w.jpg
    (completed)
    Wild n Reckless:
    Female
    age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Wild_n_Reckless_Sherbet_0815w.jpg

i'm open to cc as long as it's not bad cc and i'm open to anyone to take on this request. Please try to make every girls features different from each other.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited April 2013
    BlueIsOlie wrote:
    Wow, you're a lot better than what you think, lol. She's so cute!

It's a little hard to see her eyebrows, but from what I think I see, they might be a little too thin (stylized). Her eyebrows are light/feminine, but a little bit broader.

I just love her! I'm so glad you made her. Thanks so much. <3

Edit: By the way, I think you got her lips just perfect!

Glad you like her, I am almost done. I did fix the eyebrows (I downloaded a slider to thicken them so they look more like the picture. I am still working on her eyes as I am not happy with it.)

I will have another picture up by tomorrow for you to have a look at.

Glad I got the lips right. They took me a long time. :mrgreen:
    35a41sn.gif
  • LiliyahLiliyah Posts: 592 Member
    edited April 2013
    wow! i'm impressed by you guys sims building skills and you guys are perfect for the somewhat big task i have. i'm currently working on a 100 baby challenge which is broken up into parts and i'm currently in part 2 but part 3 is in the works. I'm planning on naming part 3 invasion of the ice cream fairies. However, i noticed that every female i make looks exactly the same and i want to have different features so i'm entrusting the the fairies to you.
    Splish Splash:
    Female
    age-young adult
    species-fairy
    Splish_Splash_Sherbet_0823w.jpg
    use this picture as inspiration for her look.

i'm open to cc as long as it's not bad cc and i'm open to anyone to take on this request. Please try to make every girls futures different from each other.

I'll make Splish Splash for you I'll post pics when I'm done :)
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-26907-1385048868-23.gif

• dimitreladimitrela Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Good job, Vi, she looks a lot like her!

Wow those are a lot of requests, Winterbaby! i might take up 1 or 2 of those, as long as you don't mind their sub type being human, since i don't have spn... You can just change the sub type when you download them. I'd lie to do daiquiri ice and strawberry lemonade.

Angel, post the pics you want me to add to your gallery and their download links (if they're uploaded) and i'll do the rest!
  • LiliyahLiliyah Posts: 592 Member
    edited April 2013
    Here's Splish Splash winterbaby

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/795/016/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=500"[/img]
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/797/016/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=500"[/img]

I just added pics of her nails because I think they're so cute haha, let me know what you think :)
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-26907-1385048868-23.gif

edited April 2013
    Alliejj wrote:
    Here's Splish Splash winterbaby

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/795/016/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=500"[/img]
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/797/016/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=500"[/img]

I just added pics of her nails because I think they're so cute haha, let me know what you think :)
    she looks gorgeous!
    edited April 2013
    dimitrela wrote:
    Good job, Vi, she looks a lot like her!

Wow those are a lot of requests, Winterbaby! i might take up 1 or 2 of those, as long as you don't mind their sub type being human, since i don't have spn... You can just change the sub type when you download them. I'd lie to do daiquiri ice and strawberry lemonade.

Angel, post the pics you want me to add to your gallery and their download links (if they're uploaded) and i'll do the rest!
    i don't mind.
    edited April 2013
    Οkay, I'll make those two for you! Expect them by tomorrow night :D
    edited April 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow. That first fairy is so awesome :shock:
    edited April 2013
    This is Daiquiri Ice, do you like her? I tried to make hher face look "cold" yet elegant.

2ytwhli.jpg

I think this picture of her is a little bit unflattering, she looks even better in game imo.
    edited April 2013
    dimitrela wrote:
    This is Daiquiri Ice, do you like her? I tried to make hher face look "cold" yet elegant.

2ytwhli.jpg

I think this picture of her is a little bit unflattering, she looks even better in game imo.
    she looks pretty and i was planning on giving her the cold personality in my game.
    edited April 2013
    So should I go ahead and upload her...?
    edited April 2013
    dimitrela wrote:
    So should I go ahead and upload her...?
    yes please
  • MilenchicaMilenchica Posts: 6,059 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Starling:
    Female
    Age-Teen
    Light skinned African American
    Purple eyes
    Frizzy maroon hair (curly looking)

mExX7bp.png
    Hey there!
    So yup, I made Starling ^_^ I really hope you like her. Here's some more info on her:

(I chose everything but her first name, which you pointed out, but if you want to, you can change it, or I could re-upload her with changes)
    Name: Starling Wilson
    Traits: bookworm, flirty, loves the outdoors, perspective
    Favs: pancakes, pop, violet
    Sign: virgo

CC used
    I know I said that I'm a CC-free creator, I but in meantime I put CC in my game again, so yeah...
    Hair
    I also use default replacement, which aren't needed, but sim might look different. Also, eyes replacements I'm using have very different texture, so I have no idea what they'll look like with normal (or some other replacement) texture. Anyways
    Skin
    Eyes

Now that you've survived that here's the download link ^_^

Oh, one more thing!

PQkshhQ.jpg

Sims look different in CAS and in game (also without pose player) so I made this just for getting a better idea of what she looks like.

That would be it.

I really hope you like her! ^.^
    edited April 2013
    dimitrela wrote:

2ytwhli.jpg

I made my version before I saw this, but she still isn't complete, so... I don't think I'll be finishing her :lol: But your sim looks great :thumbup:
    edited April 2013
    Currently exporting her to the launcher!

Aw I'm sorry, Milen! Starling looks great btw.
    edited April 2013
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7228210
    There she goes! I forgot to change the preview picture but whatever :3
    Her traits are random. Change anything you'd like to change except for the face structure.
    I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a small credit or something. Or even better, give credit to the team :D

Also, tell me when you start playing with our sims, i'd love to see how you're gonna use them!
    edited April 2013
    Don't worry it's ok :thumbup:

I really enjoy making sims, so I think I'll take up another fairy :D

Ah thanks ^_^ I had great fun making her

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have tumblr blog here. I remember you mentioned makers to let you know if they have a tumblr, and I made it few days (could it be a week?!) ago, so there ^_^ Though, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with it :lol: (that includes the simspiration team, I mean :P I like blogging random stuff on there ^_^)
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited April 2013
    Milenchica wrote:
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I have tumblr blog here. I remember you mentioned makers to let you know if they have a tumblr, and I made it few days (could it be a week?!) ago, so there ^_^ Though, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with it :lol: (that includes the simspiration team, I mean :P I like blogging random stuff on there ^_^)

Followed your tumblr. I'm not really a simblr myself but your blog is cute..if that's the right word ;3
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
    edited April 2013
    Artist, I posted on your notice thread as well and asked you there... Are you going to be able to continue being in the team?

Milen, I'll need your email to make you part of the gallery sideblog, so you can upload pictures on there by yourself. Message it to me somehow...!
    edited April 2013
    Thanks ^_^ I hope I can improve it!

Do you have a public e-mail or something where I can email you? I don't have one, although I should really make it!
    edited April 2013
    Nope, sorry. I've been wanting to make one in a while too. But you can message me in my Tumblr inbox, it's private: http://cantshinewith0utdarkness.tumblr.com/ask
    edited April 2013
    I sent you the message with my long-lost email which i used when I didn't want to revail any of my personal info. I'll be using it from now on for simming purposes. Let'+s hope sites i made an profile on with this address don't spam me >.<