Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cellphone pictures

How do you take a picture of your sim and a friend? I was able to take one with a romantic interest by looking under romantic interactions but I want to take a picture with a friend. I have seen pictures posted by other people of cellphone pictures with family members. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or just have a glitch?

Comments

• Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited April 2013
    You need to gain more Jock influence to unlock being able to take pictures with others.

You need level 3 or 4 in the Jock social group.

Hope I helped :)
    Selena_1.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2013
    Buy the jock lifetime reward twice and look under friendly and more. :wink:
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Blondie019 and Catloverplayer. Yes, that really helps a lot. :D
  • marissalsmarissals Posts: 50 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Has anyone else experienced the glitch when taking a picture where both sims turn into the same person???? Quite possibly the creepiest bug I have seen thus far and I don't know how to fix it.
  • chaosmechaosme Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2013
    Supposedly, using the Edit in CAS cheat to edit the doppleganger would change the sim back to his/her original appearance. I've not seen it happen before though, so I cannot confirm if it works.
  • katyshewankatyshewan Posts: 2,717 New Member
    edited April 2013
    marissals I actually came onto the forums looking for solution! its freaking weird! *romantic picture together* and "Oh now you look like me - that's not weird AT ALL!" :lol:
    I just tried chaosme's suggestion (the edit in CAS cheat thingy)and it worked! THANK YOU :mrgreen: