The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OK EA, You Got Me...Confused?

Finally got some good play time in my game today and got my nerdy sim to dare another sim to divide by zero. Yay! The sim caught on fire. Yay! It was a jock. Good times.

Now the sim's wife was at the other end of the bowling alley socializing when I got a weird sound and saw in her queue, "upset"! Huh? LOL, what? She proceeded to walk over to him and started arguing. Left me scratching my head and I almost forgot about the poor sim burning. So I had my sin put him out and he had the wish to kiss and make up but it didn't work, she wouldn't talk to him although she wanted to hug him amorously. Mind you, I took glee in it and was happy to see something mess up the perfect happy home, although my nerdy sim is hot headed.

What I don't get is why the dare caused a bad reaction? I do not get it.
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• BeachGirl6747BeachGirl6747 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't know. I was shocked last night too when I had my Sim dare his teenaged sister to divide by zero. Next thing I know She is dancing around because her rear end was on fire.

Granted he is an adult but the parents didn't even blink an eye at this. They grounded her for putting a whoopie cushion under a chair. He causes his sister to catch on fire and they don't even care. I think I know who is Mommy and Daddy's favorite in that household.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't know. I was shocked last night too when I had my Sim dare his teenaged sister to divide by zero. Next thing I know She is dancing around because her rear end was on fire.

Granted he is an adult but the parents didn't even blink an eye at this. They grounded her for putting a whoopie cushion under a chair. He causes his sister to catch on fire and they don't even care. I think I know who is Mommy and Daddy's favorite in that household.

:lol: Aww, that is not right, should gave got a reaction from the parents or something since my sim's wife got mad at him for doing the dare with a FRIEND. :-) Sometimes when I think I get the game, I get confused by something else.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2013
    This topic makes me scratch my head too. I mean, my sim dares another sim (doesn't matter which dare, it seems) and her romantic interest goes all crazy, but she can plant a heat of the moment kiss on Grimmy and the romantic interest couldn't care less. I guess it's all part of keeping the game interesting.