Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modelling Comp Idea

Well I've had this idea brewing around in my head for some time, but I wasn't sure if it had been done or whether anyone would be interested. Basically the competition would be entitled FANDOM FURY and each assignment would be based around a different fandom. Would anyone like that idea? :XD: I didn't want to write it all out and make banners and things, only for it to die! O.e
I'm also rather nervous seeing as I've only just enrolled in a judge's place, and I'm not entirely sure how well I'd be as a host.
Oh, and if you do like the idea, can you suggest fandoms I could have as assignments? I have HP, HG and Doctor who in mind, but I don't know what else people might like. :3
So... Anybody think they'd get involved? I won't be able to start it for a bit, as my cimputer's our of session at the moment, but I want to see some interest first anyway, as I said.

Comments

• MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited March 2013
    i think that sounds like a super fun idea ^_^ i'd participate!
  • dimitreladimitrela Posts: 596 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh my god, Id' so join this! I really hope you decide to start such a comp... Some other fandom ideas would be Lord of the Rings, The Avengers, Glee... Idk pretty much everything has a fandom, but it ould probably be better to focus on the big ones.
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited March 2013
    Woo - at least two people are interested. XD
    Yes, I was probably going to concentrate on big fandoms like them. :3 they're some nice ideas that didn't really cross my mind, either, as I'm not really into them that much. :3 Which is exactly why I'm asking. XD
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited March 2013
    or STAR WARS, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, anything stan lee... i could go on forever haha
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited March 2013
    OMG that's awesome! Like Doctor Who and Sherlock and Supernatural and Walking Dead!
    OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! But I don't have time to compete anymore but I would love to judge, if you would have me. :P
    110zzsw.gif
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited March 2013
    SassyDana wrote:
    OMG that's awesome! Like Doctor Who and Sherlock and Supernatural and Walking Dead!
    OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! But I don't have time to compete anymore but I would love to judge, if you would have me. :P
    The Walking Dead, my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :P But yeah, this does sound like an awesome idea for a comp! :D I can't really think of any fandoms that people haven't already said though.
  • Pixi449Pixi449 Posts: 246 Member
    edited March 2013
    This sounds amazing! I think LOTR and Disney should be included as well. If you go with like the Disney princesses then you have quite a lot of creative scope! :D
    edited March 2013
    Disney! Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of that? :O
    Seeing as there is interest in this, I've decided to make it. Surprisingly, my computer is back already, so I can make the banners and things now.

I think I'll have ten assignments, not including a mock one... So I'll need ten fandoms. I think ten have been mentioned here, right? o.o
    edited March 2013
    WELL, it's up 'n' open! Thank you for all of your feedback. :3