Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims love the cold... I mean they REALLY love it.

riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
When one of my sims was born on Snowflake Day, I thought it would be cute to give him the "Loves the Cold" trait. Little did I know how much he would love it.

2dgq5as.jpg
He sat in the cold for 1+ hour while he did his homework (after school was cancelled for heavy snow)

t8szzo.jpg
He made a snow angel in his swimwear.

He even learned to walk in 16°F weather. :shock:

Turns out his brother was the same way growing up too.
33dayhk.jpg

345ennd.jpg2n0ubt5.jpg

My sims are insane. :?
Any similar experiences with your sims?

Comments

• PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh geez. Lol. It makes me cringe. Mostly because I hate snow but whatever. Lol. I've never played with the Loves the Cold or Loves the Heat trait yet.
  • riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh geez. Lol. It makes me cringe. Mostly because I hate snow but whatever. Lol. I've never played with the Loves the Cold or Loves the Heat trait yet.
    I love snow, but I'm a total wimp. I can't touch it without gloves or my fingers freeze. :P

Not sure what the loves the heat trait will do, but it might be like the cold one where they are unaffected by cold weather.
  • FlanberriesFlanberries Posts: 478 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I have an experience with weather playing around with my sims :( It's quite a sad story..
    I was filming a sim music video and while not paying much about the heat moodlet and the weather, 4 of my sim actors combusted into flames and I had no fire alarm.. and this was in the middle of filming :shock:
    Each one of them died when the grim reaper arrived and I had no choice but to restart the game and re-build the set again..

• BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow I've never had my sims do this; even with the "Loves the cold" personality trait. :lol:
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    rinirae wrote:
    I love snow, but I'm a total wimp. I can't touch it without gloves or my fingers freeze. :P

Not sure what the loves the heat trait will do, but it might be like the cold one where they are unaffected by cold weather.

Lol. I mostly hate snow because where I live, it rarely snows. I know that sounds weird but just follow me. If it snows the slightest little bit, it ends up on the news for up to a couple months after the matter. When it snows: "OMG! LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! SNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!" Two months later: "So, two months ago it snowed. It didn't stick, it didn't last more than thirty minutes, it didn't even get up 1/4 of an inch, and it was kinda dirty looking. But it snowed. That's important, right?"

People lose their freaking minds if it snows where I live. I'm sure if I lived where it consistently snowed, I wouldn't be so bitter about it because the news would be like, "Oh. It's snowing again. Now onto this other story" instead of spending an entire hour focusing on the fact that it snowed.
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    edited March 2013
    how cute :mrgreen: