Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So just hear me out!

Ok, we've known each other for a while now. And, well, we're pretty good friends right? I mean we have a lot in common, you know, like, well, we both like eating... right? And, you know, sleeping and stuff.

So, um, yeah, well... thing is... I mean, like for science and all... maybe you would let me, well, um... can I have some of your DNA?

Don't freak! No it's not creepy! Really! I'm not planning anything odd. Well, ok, I may clone you... don't freak! Just listen...

Your clone would have a great life! I'd make sure they advance in all stages... I'd help them get straight As through school and make sure they fulfill their lifetime wish! I may even bring them back after death in case there is any unfinished business. I mean your clone could have a much better life than you've had! Seriously why wouldn't you want that?

Ok, you look a little creeped out. Just let it sink in...

So, can I have your DNA?

Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
Twitch: ForgottenAmber
Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
#BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

Comments

• TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited March 2013
    No, but you can have one of the samples of your DNA I made last night while you were sleeping...
  • TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ok, we've known each other for a while now. And, well, we're pretty good friends right? I mean we have a lot in common, you know, like, well, we both like eating... right? And, you know, sleeping and stuff.

So, um, yeah, well... thing is... I mean, like for science and all... maybe you would let me, well, um... can I have some of your DNA?

Don't freak! No it's not creepy! Really! I'm not planning anything odd. Well, ok, I may clone you... don't freak! Just listen...

Your clone would have a great life! I'd make sure they advance in all stages... I'd help them get straight As through school and make sure they fulfill their lifetime wish! I may even bring them back after death in case there is any unfinished business. I mean your clone could have a much better life than you've had! Seriously why wouldn't you want that?

Ok, you look a little creeped out. Just let it sink in...

So, can I have your DNA?

This was hilarious! I can totally imagine that conversation taking place.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited March 2013
    You know what's really freaky? That we DO have so much in common! I mean... I LOVE eating and sleeping and stuff. Who would have believed that? We've been such good friends all this time without even knowing it.

You can SO totally have some of my DNA :lol:
  • DaletheSimDaletheSim Posts: 430 New Member
    edited March 2013
    It's not creepy at all. My Sim cloned her mom and raised her as a child and teen and then went to college as "sisters". Then after a heavy night of drinking and juice pong they had juiced woo hoo :shock:

Nope, not creepy.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited March 2013
    TanyaRubirose, just be nice to my clone! :lol:

Tinkerball, it's what goes through my head every time I ask for DNA :shock:

elanorbreton, my newest best buddy! I'll take such good care of you.. I mean your clone :mrgreen:

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    edited March 2013
    DaletheSim, um.. a little creepy! ROFL

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    edited March 2013
    Awe come on! I could really use more DNA, for science! ;)

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam